Dark Brandon Strikes Again: Joe Biden Hits Heckler With Scathing 1-Liner

HELLO? BASED DEPT?

President Joe Biden showed his feisty side on Monday when a heckler interrupted his speech in Milwaukee.

It’s not clear what the heckler was yelling about, but Biden responded with a “God love ya.”

As security moved toward the heckler, Biden urged them to back off.

“Let him go,” Biden said. “Look, everybody’s entitled to be an idiot.”

The crowd laughed.

uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/dark-brandon-strikes-again-joe-081130226.html

Attached: BASED.png (833x733, 545.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1566903314884792323
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not an insurrection if the government is illegitimate

I would seize guns and die for this man.

>5 shekels have been deposited into your account

BASED big Joe dabbing hard on literal retards. The handicapped and disabled should be sent off to death camps

Scathing is an actual word with an actual definition . Journalists should at least know what a word means before they use it .

“Dark Brandon” a puppet being used by PSYOPS to drive the narrative IMO.
My guess is the spooks are preparing the population for the arrest of Trump, right around midterms.
Jan 6th hearings, FBI raid, "Dark Brandon"... All a set-up to arrest Trump.

All the world's a stage.

Attached: 2ndCiV.png (818x818, 735.53K)

>idiot
>loser
>incel
Yes, and I absolutely HATE the antichrist.

Attached: 1657841879548.png (550x504, 262.19K)

Black Brandon is gay lol

lol good one brenda

More like Dork Brandon.

Jews are sad and pathetic

Wasn’t the country founded on “insurrection”?

>BASED big Joe dabbing hard on literal retards
this

Yes. But the left is good at redefining. So they will refuse to acknowledge an insurrection as "we no longer approve of your goverance". At some point average people will stop caring about law, once that happens then we can have fun.

can't believe america is a real country sometimes

>everybody’s entitled to be an idiot

Wow, what a zinger.

>The crowd laughed.
All 6 of them.

>surely this will be what saves americans from inflation, marketplace collapse and social degeneracy

Americans had already fought off their old government.

That was literally the point of granting the right to arm citizens, so yes you can.

reddit spacing, go back

Attached: 1636506270409.gif (350x233, 348.21K)

biden makes chuds seethe like a mother feeds her infant children he gets 4 more for this

Listen insurrections are only allowed against bad governments that don't have gay rights, like Russia or Syria or Libya... Or monarchies like 1700s Britain. When you have a """" inclusive democracy""" you're no longer allowed to be "rebels" or "freedom fighters" ok sweaty

This is actually how they think, normalfags stuck in their reality bubble unaware we didn't just stop history

He looks very low iq

>i totally met marc zuckerberg in the white house on september 3rd

>the fbi planted those documents
>obama took 3billion documents why can't i?
>i needed them for my library
>i declassified them
>i want them back no matter what

>jan 6th
He's a faggot. Biden's a faggot. Trump's a faggot.

so much pressure on one guy. hes always talking about the non-issues. never the stuff that actually matters.

i love dark brandon and hope he continues fighting the fascists

Attached: 17onpolitics-biden-meme-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1800x896, 165.66K)

>It's not an insurrection if the government is illegitimate
says you, chud.

>biden doesn't draw in audiences
He doesn't need ego circle jerks.

>> Dark Brandon

Attached: 1660752485394237.jpg (500x602, 46.29K)

Wasn't America literally created by an insurrectionist and its constitution guarantees the right to rebel against a corrupt government?

Are you sure there was actually a crowd there?

If you were pro insurrectionist after that then you wouldn't be 'pro America' by definition. If someone was trying to overthrow the United States govt in favor of bringing back British rule for example.

>Scathing 1-Liner
Biden's dick's so far up Ed Mazza's ass he could smell Ashley Biden's twat

Nonsense. The idea is the government should fear the people, not the other way around.

Jefferson:
>God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion.[1] The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.

not gonna lie, this is pretty funny
twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1566903314884792323