Brexit means Brexit

Attached: 1662492160451478.png (720x547, 71.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_Germany#:~:text=Homelessness in Germany is a,the homeless population are children.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are anglo pigs in love with niggers

Attached: 1627810243879.png (2290x1318, 957.08K)

yeah uh the foodbanks are the issue

Attached: 1641682331810.jpg (2048x1570, 714.17K)

Its the curse of ganging up on Hitler with your fellow Anglos and you cannot do anything about it

No. It's a million times worse. You haven't seen shit yet.

>curse of ganging up on Hitler
/thread

bu-uh-ut muh end of history how can things get worse we were so kind and nice ???

man I know our politicians were corrupt but they were smallfries to the british ones. Brits are so retarded I can't even pity or hate them anymore. It's probably the worst country to live in in the "first world" but they are losing their place really fast ngl

Attached: Screenshot(16).png (1329x671, 295.25K)

>england
>first world

you know what I mean nigger

African style farm murders?

OH MY GOD rNHS ON ITS KNEES
every year, without fail.

Attached: i serve.png (469x447, 347.7K)

I love reading the utter tripe people post in the UK subreddits, they all get off on who can self flagellate the most. Funnily enough the issues listed are caused by immigrants, mostly niggers and pakis that the politicians are bringing in.

for decades you Euroniggers said that we have to do like the UK

Like I mean in this crisis right? Germany the big boogyman is supposed to be suffering the most but for most of us the worst thing are slightly more expansive shopping and gasprices but thats it. Nobody is going to go homless or hungry. Thats how it should have been for britian too but since their corruption is on a completely other level they basically collapsing under it. I can't recall a single thing they did right and even that dogshit eu thing with that border is all a distraction because even if they get what they want the fuck will it do for britian? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. God damn worst thing is the alternative is labor and they are EVEN MORE RETARDED AND CRINGE. God damn what a horrible country to live in

its just a dying country simple as that
the utter ineptitude of our politicians is disguised by the momentum of begin a former economic superpower empire
but its all unravelling

>>Nobody is going to go homless or hungry.

>Homelessness in Germany is a significant social issue, one that is estimated to affect around 678,000 people. Since 2014, there has been a 150% increase in the homeless population within the country due to the inclusion of refugees. Reportedly, around 22,000 of the homeless population are children.

They got a lot of anti EU and anti immigration propaganda before Brexit, mainly sponsored by the US. Then it stopped. And so did the opinions.

I gotta need a source for that lol. The only homless people are punks and mentally ill people by choice and even they don't have to be since there are living quaters for them for free

>I gotta need a source for that lol.
heres your (((official))) source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_Germany#:~:text=Homelessness in Germany is a,the homeless population are children.

>wikipedia
lol nigger for real?

thats enough for your reddit tier