I am a gun runner

Hi, my name is Joseph "Joe" Orgill III.
I'm a billionaire.
I ran a little 5k hardware distributor operation called Orgill Inc.
I use it as a front to run guns internationally for the USG.
We serve over 50 countries around the world.
You see, guns are heavy and can be packed and distributed like other hardware, which makes it easier to get in and out of countries.
I died in 2018, which means my next of kin stepped into my shoes.
I didn't share all of my involvements with gun running, so they were surprised at what they were signing up for.
As white progressives, they were very much against the idea of supporting the gun trade, something I had no problems with (nor should you!)
So my family threatened to expose our little dark secret.
This made a lot of people who monitored our family very worried.
They applied pressure, but I'll admit, they held to their convictions.
They were going to tell everyone.
So Eliza was kidnapped and murdered.
Of course, a common negro for plausible deniability. Just another "random attack"!
But I think they got the message.
You won't be hearing about our gun running, that's for sure.

Attached: Image-123377_20180314.jpg (400x400, 26.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
youtu.be/ufc7RYXQQF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's no way this was really about gun running

So who paid for the hit?

Who do you work for?

nobody its just that his company is a huge company so why would they need to gun run? they had profits of 3 billion ln 2020

Orgill supplies harbor freight tier products for Lowes prices to True Value and a bunch of independent hardware stores. It's 95% Chinese crap.

You seem to know a lot about this guy. Why don't you lay out all you know. I mean why couldnt this guy be a gun runner,

Sounds like lots of freight to move.

Kikes are pretty desperate to smear the white woman who got raped and dismembered by a nigger.

they have a wikipedia page

Why would the jews give a shit?

makes sense

Gun running is not something you would list on Wikipedia.

Gun running is big money and the US is the largest small arms manufacturer in the world

The US government who need to ship guns around for their various little political shitstorms are not going to rely on a mom and pop operation to get their guns around. They need to move millions, and that means involving a major business in clandestine government dealings.

What we are witnessing is what happens when "the ends justify the means" and the old guard begin to die off and their children - like hunter biden - begin to take the reigns of political and corporate power and behave like unabashed criminals outright.

Do you suppose that the people in OP's totally fake and gay story are feeling very benevolent towards the people now holding them hostage? The government sanctioned criminal enterprise became a forced-at-gunpoint criminal enterprise. Where does that lead us in 20 or 30 years? People like that always look for ways out and do what they can not to support the criminal regime that has a gun to their heads. There's friction now, and one day the gears grind down because of it.

Best of luck OP, although I know you and your family are the retarded anti-trump types who still don't realize what he actually represents for the country, and as an opportunity for families like yours to get out from under the criminals holding you hostage. Just mind that one day this shit collapses. You cannot have a functional society forever by forcing people to work for you at gunpoint. One day someone slips up, and other hostages and slaves notice, and the entire edifice begins to crumble. All the better if "reliable" partners are ready to stab the fucks in the back at a moments' notice.

Damm fishy. I'm going to bump this shit for a while, see what happens.

I wish OP would come back.

Bumping for interest.

Attached: 90E3427B-5852-4445-B5CB-F2846C664D02.jpg (542x444, 129.62K)

Have you taken any oaths into any clandestine orders of any sort? If so what kind of oaths have you taken?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Satanic Mexican mason .jpg (688x1107, 154.03K)

Her being out at 4am is suspicious unless the whole thing was planned and she had to be out and about at 4am for it to work.
4am is early as fuck, even for a retarded jogger (not the perp).

Is there even any solid proof the nog killed the woman or is it just because that's who the media says was the kidnapper.

Is there any proof this woman exists? I've never met her.

Don't think he's smearing the woman, user...

Gun running isn't about the money. It's about sending a message. And by "message" I mean bullets. Lots and lots of bullets.

Attached: ancapface.png (1200x1000, 357.23K)

>they had profits of 3 billion ln 2020
Lmao. You aren't allowed to have those kinds of profits without making a deal with the devil.

quite a few professionals start their day early; they do gym/jog before traffic and are showered up and dressed for sharp meetings as others are lounging around still.

This is the lowest-IQ take I’ve ever seen in my whole god damn life you glownigger boomer cuck kys yourself. It’s like saying why do the cartels still operate when they clear billions a year in cash.

Stupid retard faggot idiot

Distributing hardware can be VERY lucrative.

youtu.be/ufc7RYXQQF8