I miss 2012-2015 Any Forums

I miss 2012-2015 Any Forums.
When people were actually having big discussion about what ideology they should support and advance. Where posters were actually talking about and posting solutions to certain problems, making videos on agriculture, books, economics and history.
Now everything is focused of what goes on solely in America or what some dumb ecelebrity is doing.

Attached: 58ce530ad021f.jpg (959x1400, 437.74K)

shills, bots and user migration have changed this place
but for better or worse Any Forums and Any Forums have also changed the world

Attached: E40083AA-8A51-432C-B411-3CB58446A30B.jpg (1024x576, 60.91K)

because a bunch of firms are spending multiple hundreds of millions of dollars to advertise their own ideas and disrupt organic conversations on Any Forums

we had the discussion. The answer was nazism. Further discussion is null

Eh. I blame western issues on housing crisis borne of intergenerational conflict for separate housing. And lack of renewable energy.

>wants to discuss solutions forever
LOL
You either fuck off and set your solutions in motion or you become cynical and shot post here for fun. But you never start to whine in threads like these, j less you’re mentally retarded not knowing what you’re doing

It's been 6 years loser why are you still here bitching?

Stop reminding me how much time has passed.

I’ve been here since 2009. I was also on krautchan & 4chon back then too.

Right, but who do you think encouraged and facilitated the development of the nuclear family system in the first place? What exactly is the reason for white flight? Do you really think the housing market isn't just as fixed as every other capital industry? At the end of the day, we can blame the fed for that. And renewable energy? Same answer. Every time somebody comes out with some revolutionary new energy system they get bought out, silenced or killed and were stuck at square one. The oil industry is just another excuse for white guilt and communist propaganda. Its all so tiresome

Any Forums has been /eceleb/ for awhile now.

Attached: Screenshot_31.png (338x573, 28.07K)

Attached: 1657026165271.jpg (660x660, 118.64K)

There are FRENS at a different CHAN where they ban shills. It’s a better ORGanization

ok kike, shut the fuck up now

Attached: memeflags.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Any Forums tolerates obnoxious name and trip fags, which should give you all you need in terms an estimation of health and integrity.

Attached: 1658503262147844.gif (220x220, 117.38K)

>using any Any Forums ripoff site
eternal newfag. stay there and don't come back then

>not understanding how imageboards work or where Any Forums even came from. Kys.
t. 2005

I remember back then when they used to have a discussion on how to define who is and isn't white. Since there were a lot of ambiguous mystery meat from the Med and MENA. and Any Forumss final conclusion was the color of the nipple. If your nipples were pink or red then you were white. otherwise you weren't

Kill yourself cuck

That's funny because I'm one of the original goons that helped make Any Forums, so I am very intimately familiar with imageboards and their culture.
Using any Any Forums knockoff has always meant you are an eternal newfag. Let me guess, you are one of the people who fled during the 7chan exodus, yet came crawling back here anyway.

Attached: RH.png (200x222, 13.05K)

no, Any Forums's final conclusion was DNA haplogroups. White = Anglo-Saxon

still better than Netflix or any of those other social media sites

Hahahaha then you should know Any Forums is a rip off of futaba. You sound like a troon.

I remember when they were still discussing which ideology was more important. white supremacy/nationalism or christianity. Their conclusion was White Supremacy
Back then Any Forums was unironically a Fascist board dedicated to the fascist ideology. Which is nothing like the current "troll" "pepe" "conservative" board it is today. the posters were unironic Nazis that idolized Hitler

but then things changed and Any Forums posters became more like pro-Trump kind of posters

get cancer cuck

Any Forums is merely emotional reactions to media now, media which it continues to consume while hating it. In past this place could accurately predict what will happen in near future, all thanks to discourse that could take place in here.

Attached: 1642736785521.jpg (956x808, 136.04K)

isn't ideology something for humans? Westoids aren't human.

>TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
nope, I'm just a white male, pic related. Does that make you mad?

Attached: BFR.jpg (900x484, 145.22K)

any person in the world could have any Haplogroup in the world regardless of race. you should've probably stopped at "DNA"

Attached: 1657135949905.png (3500x2673, 394.19K)

We’ve been on perpetual defense mode since 2015. Can’t do anything productive without glowniggers banning or trannies screaming. I got a 30 day recently for posting in a HB laptop thread. Fuck this site and the feds who run it. My only prerogative here is to shill the alternative.

wrong, although I don't know why I expected some shitflesh sand nigger to understand the relationship between DNA and race.

You’re a niggerbrain is what you are. No doubt on a heavy dose of troonshine as well.

OK newfag, keep kvetching then.

Attached: u mad.gif (300x300, 274.2K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: bcad21c80a67cb93b4c301072eb04e1f.jpg (1211x1211, 156.68K)

You're gay ive been here since early 1997 when we were memeing about oval office blowjobs. Any Forums waz better back then, you are the ass cancer that ruined it fyad

with the nature of open anonymous posting, no complex barriers to access and the growth in the internet population; the feeding of attention whores hasn't been that bad.

If you come somewhere new or scary and get ( yous ) it makes you feel happy, the fact it had survived this long is a blessing.