Did he really proved the existence of god ?

Did he really proved the existence of god ?

Attached: Christopher Langan.jpg (339x382, 19.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/wWVaQYm/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody can prove the existence of God.
All we can prove is that every human civilization that has ever existed believed in a higher power.
All we can prove is that something cannot come out of nothing, and only a god can achieve this.
All we can prove is that despite being the most intelligent creatures in the universe, the universe is still infinitely more complex than what our collective conscious is capable of understanding.

Even if you don't believe in a god, maybe you should. Accept your permanent ignorance.

literally who

I vaped DMT while on LSD and met God in person, he exists.

All Human Cultures perceive some higher power greater then themselves.

All Human cultures have rituals in place to alter the consciousness.

There is a God
We like mind altering drugs.

God doesn't exist. Existence stands out from God, through God, in God.

Attached: 1662492465077402.jpg (339x382, 77.79K)

God's proof that he exists, is through His creation, and through the historical documents done by those of what He did that were compiled in a collection of books. Langan simply confirms He exists through an extremely complicated proof (and of course, atheistic Marxist professors denies his proofs, and instead insists that reality is just random, that was caused by nothing, or no reason, for no purpose, and that they delude themselves with any "meaning", which would of course be denial and delusional according to their own purposeless meanings and beliefs).

I believe you, but did you even see your gematria? Ask him about it next time you go.

he is based

Attached: mARADONA.jpg (1016x2248, 798.35K)

>All we can prove is that something cannot come out of nothing, and only a god can achieve this.

>did he proved
fucking hell what kind of english do they teach over there in nouvelle zimbabwe?

Humans are incapable of answering that question.
What we do know is that religions have many benefits. Transcendent rules, customs, stories, etc. A shared history, the ability to go across the world and likely find like-minded people that will help you and accept you. Rules to keep each sex in their rightful place, to keep children and adults behaving in the approved way, etc etc.
Even if God doesn't exist, religions have pros and cons.
Not all all religions will work for all current people, but could be used to guide the subspecies's natural selection in a particular direction.

theres no such thing as "something" and "nothing" theres only "everything"

Yes.

>Nobody can prove the existence of God.
"For we are not fighting against human beings but against the wicked spiritual forces in the heavenly world, the rulers, authorities, and cosmic powers of this dark age". These forces are running and ruining our world. They are in control of governments, industries and most people. You have to deal with this fact. Why hide the flat earth. Because Satan wants evolution and needs this spinning ball thing flying through space. He can't have people knowing there is a firmament over a motionless flat earth. That screams God made it. So he brain washes the people into believing a lie and we all bought the lie. This proves how effective Satan is at deceiving the nations. He has deceived even you and me. But God will allow us to see through Satan's lies if we will read and study His Word and observe His creation. Creation screams of the glory of God.

Attached: 1649771426598.jpg (720x812, 56.24K)

No, but I did. He is one smart motherfucker though, and an extremely based and redpilled guy.

Yep, that's right, I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:

docdroid.net/wWVaQYm/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Attached: 1662491038010995.jpg (2224x2120, 1.27M)

Anyway Langan pushes the globohomo earth model and other new age faggotry.

Attached: 1657985417644.gif (126x124, 1.79M)

The google play store logo is the sigil of satan
The chrome logo is 666
The cern logo is 666
The apple logo has a bite taken out of it
Youre in hell

Don’t know, don’t care. I go with my gut on this topic.

They teach nothing most French fags posting here are self-learner including me

>All we can prove is that something cannot come out of nothing, and only a god can achieve this.
why?

Was Dat?

foucault's pendulum

How come ? He seems pretty based to me

Attached: langan.png (1416x804, 338.01K)

No, he really didn't.

He described god as the identity of reality.

which is a bit of a cope
like spinoza's god, it's not relevant to a religious deity

You are not the smartest man alive so

Didnt read