Nuclear Fusion

They'll never allow this to happen, right?

Attached: nuclear fusion.jpg (2560x1652, 829.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interestingengineering.com/innovation/chinas-artificial-sun-has-just-hit-a-new-nuclear-fusion-milestone
osti.gov/biblio/7312833
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would but only to destroy ukriane and isreal.

Attached: 2B9C1F54-14F8-455C-A0EC-27B31D3C04A7.jpg (1170x986, 562.06K)

they already did in the 80s underneath oak ridge

rare

Sustainable nuclear fusion reactor energy? I doubt it.

governments are known for truth and transparency

There are better designs.

Attached: Plasma orbs.jpg (1200x1200, 114.19K)

Hmm yes undoubtedly

Never. You come up with clean, cheap, no emissions, no proliferation risk tabletop nuclear fusion? Literally everyone will be out to assassinate your ass.

The oil & gas industry will want you dead. The green energy industry will want you dead. The enviro activists will want you dead. The militaries will want you locked up in a blacksite working for them only, or dead. The politicians will be beholden to one or more of those groups and want you dead.

Nobody will want to give up their slice of a pie in exchange for a bigger pie for everyone. Military and realpolitik purposes really won't like that idea of everyone. Malthusian technocrats and their useful idiots will absolutely hate the idea of energy no longer being a possible collar around the neck of people with their side yanking the chain. Losing the carbon meme would be devastating.

cannot stop technological advancement user.

The ironic part is that the average person lives in more comfort than kings of yesteryear, and the kings still live better than everyone else.
They just want there to be a gap between them and the "lowly".

they will have to nuke china if they want to stop it
China's 'Artificial Sun' Has Just Hit a New Nuclear Fusion Milestone
By running at 216 MillionĀ°F for 1,056 seconds.
interestingengineering.com/innovation/chinas-artificial-sun-has-just-hit-a-new-nuclear-fusion-milestone

its literally mathematically impossible to achieve, they know its impossible but they just keep eating funding.

also booting one of these things up just to test costs like more energy than an entire country uses for a year, its insanity

Lockheed Martin has had Stellerators for over a decade and internal confinement fusion was classified as weapons grade up until 2020.
The energy and tech cartels rule the world my dude.

This but it's actually the physics they keep under lock and key, not the resulting tech--that's a byproduct.

Even just fission would give so many people energy, it would raise the state of living for every person in developed countries
So of course "they" will never allow that to happen

>says the guy using 1960s silicon tech on a 1930s power grid.

Bill Gates put big money into fusion. Not only will they allow it to happen, they will make it happen.

You don't know anything about math or physics.

digital computing is WWII tech

Why do you want to remain a luddite?

Ray-er

Why are you asking permission?

Kek you are comfy if a war happen

I think the SPARC and ITER tokamaks in development are too public to get axed and memory holed, and are too far along to subvert/sabotage the efforts. I think fusion is happening (for real this time).

Yes, but the CPU came later. You could say it's 1950s tech but that doesn't change the point. I was being generous
I don't, I just know what's going on because I work with plasma physicists and have been yelled at by DOE to not publish certain physicians models. You have no idea how much money is on the line to keep plasma physics under wraps.

Tokamks will never work. Scalar plasma harmonics has a non toroidal shape. That's why they moved to stellerators.

Battelle completed it in 1979. Then they led everyone down the tokamak idea instead of the laser solution that worked.

Hahahha Battelle is the source of all science guiding.

Oh yeah link duh

osti.gov/biblio/7312833

Oh yeah notice Epstein's dad was one of the heads of the original research. hahah

> The militaries will want you locked up in a blacksite working for them only
Then your research gets stolen by Eastern niggers and now everyone has a new source of energy. Literally happened with nuclear fission.

>eu fags

>my dude.

Attached: aa0.png (800x789, 118.26K)