Is white inceldom fake?

Is white inceldom fake?

Attached: 1662008613230250.jpg (1017x1024, 95.22K)

This is a counter-op to flood Any Forums with images of white nationalists/nazis and brown women and repeat the images in your brain to psychologically and subconsciously condition you to do the same, as well as propagate demoralization.
These kikes are not as clever as they think they are.

Attached: clarissastrikesback.gif (734x643, 2.04M)

Sticking your dick in shit makes you gay.

Well there have always been people that had romance issues, but the now (((academic))) term incel is nothing but cope for normal people rejecting authoritarian jewry

Yes. White men can have any ethnic woman of his choosing.

The concept of being an incel doesn't exist in the Netherlands desu.

But then again, we also don't bother ourselves with things being "cringe" or people being a "loser".

Attached: Kom-naar-het-Huis-van-de-Sint-in-Duinrell-en-pik-meteen-een-attractie-mee-Foto-Duinrell.jpg (770x433, 161.1K)

>putting some random Japanese at the end
Lel. Only brown SEA monkeys and visa-hunters from less developed countries are interested in ugly whites.

Quality Asians aim higher.

If being pretty was the baseline for men sure, but if I am not actively pursuing the relationship I am unattractive no matter how nice my cheekbones may be

literally me

Flag checks out

So true, but add ugly/insane/degenerate/fat white girls to that door too.

men can't have standards?
i dont even want to date outside my race and there's literally nothing wrong with that

>OOO MOMMY MY TINY ELITIST-CONTROLLED SUPER-WHITE COUNTRY IS DOING SOMETHING BETTER THAN AMERICA HAW HAW HAW HAW
You're miserable.

I wish it was

You're projecting.

Pure bullshit, unless we're talking about middled aged single mothers looking for a cuck who is willing to raise chad's children in exchange for some sex and companionship. Zero biological children for the cuck, though.

Incels can be of any race, dumbasses.

If you consider racemixing no

Attached: 1659713435355733.jpg (1024x573, 147.83K)

that meme is me
just going to fuck an asian or something i think

All inceldom is fake. You're all volcels and should fucking own it. I was like this in my early 20s, in the 90s before this stupid vocabulary was invented, and when I stopped being sorry for myself and was like "yeah, I just don't want to be messing around with a chick" my life improved 1000%.

Excluding mail order bride types or visa hunters, white guys aren't really incels unless they are super unattractive, weird or disgusting. The majority of white incels who are just average guys can easily get an asian, Latina, black, Indian, etc. woman if they really tried. You have to remember that lots of these brown and black women, even the top tier 10/10 ones, have insecurity issues about their beauty and assume that white guys will always pass them up for the blonde hair blue eye white girl. A 6/10 or 7/10 white guy can get a 9/10 or 10/10 brown or black girl if he just has confidence, gets in shape and doesn't act like a total dumbass. Don't go the SJW route either, these women are actually more attracted to you when you are a little racist but not in a serious neo-nazi way. Nobody likes white beta sjw self hating soi cucks.

Thats it bros, I'm making due

>and assume that white guys will always pass them up
Most guys these days will spills their pocket spaghetti if a woman they don't know talks to them, lol.
The power dynamics of modern dating are so fucked up.

Inceldom is a jewish creation to trick white men into embracing anger and hate instead of love of race and nation. I used to be one and i soon realised that everytime I tried to better myself they would freak out and say there's no point and try to ruin it every time. After a few years I had a fiance, fit, degee, etc and they told me i was "born lucky".
How did they go from "you'll never get anything there's no point" to "You were just born lucky?"
Hint: IT's a jewish plot to keep you subjugated.
Also ask yourself this. Why are 90% trannies ex-incels? The kikes fear the strong man who loves his wife. They want to sell you the "Cure" (The incel culture is sold to you by them)

If you racemix you end up with children who can't identify with you, and more often than not resent you for not making them fully white
Imagine figuring out that you're a halfbreed because your father couldn't get a decent white woman

Attached: 1661981146520102.webm (576x1024, 1.83M)

>Imagine figuring out that you're a halfbreed because your father couldn't get a decent white woman.

I dont think anyone really cares desu. Have you ever thought that maybe you live in a bubble?

This is me but I'm not sad or lonely. I wouldn't touch any female that doesn't look like me

Attached: BD27CA88-8AE3-48B4-AE73-72F36ACB8A68.png (699x518, 324.74K)

>Have you ever thought that maybe you live in a bubble?
No, I live in Canada and I'm surrounded by mentally ill hapas
If you're white and not hideous you will have Asian/Indian girls throwing themselves at you in college
Its an easy way out

I can definitely relate. I've always wanted a blonde hair blue eyed beauty with pale skin and a pink pussy. Only bitches who beg for my attention are goblinas or cougar chinks