Doing Americans really kick their kids out the second they then 18 years old?

Doing Americans really kick their kids out the second they then 18 years old?

twitter.com/raphousetv2/status/1566850186042699776?s=21&t=v0mraZL7ORfbcwBmsz9_ig

Attached: CDBDDB16-DBA6-4AE2-AA12-F66464B3B2E2.jpg (1026x1363, 584.48K)

Yes. Sometimes.

Only if the parents are good. Mine aren't.

That's not a kid anymore.
Like, literally. By definition.

>American
That kid looks asian or something like that.

Mostly if they’re a tranny or faggot.

My parents did this to me, I haven't spoken to them in 16 years

Yes. It's part of their deliberate destruction. You don't see Latinos doing that bullshit and they're stronger for it.

Have they tried contacting you?

nah i did get charged rent though.

They used to. It's illegal now. You have to give your kids 30 days like a tenant. That makes boomers seethe hard man kek.

parent-child relationships in america is weird, you either have an incest relationship or a zero contact unloving relationship

I'm no expert on Mexicans, but I'm pretty sure the family in the video is of the Latin American variety.

Attached: 1660104984044577.jpg (3625x3855, 2.17M)

im black my kids were in juvy at 13 never saw them agian praise the lawd

>be me with 2 sisters
>one sister gets bought her first car, gets financial assistance with college and rent
>other sister still lives in the house at 27 not having to pay rent or any bills
>as soon as i turn 18 im told to get a job and pay rent or leave
im not the type to ask for gibs or even care but damn

I lived with my parents until I moved out at 26. Now I’m in my 30s and my mom lives between my family and my sisters. She helps watch the grandkids and build relationships and memories that will last forever. Only psychopaths want to turn their back on their family. Like what else are you going to do? Take another cruise? Hedonists are pure dancer.

>mother
She's still mad that the dad left her and this is part of her ongoing revenge against him being taken out on the son. He should leave immediately and never speak to her again.

You're not allowed to post here here w meme flags loser

As a person who lives at home in my 20s I wish my parents did this

That's pretty based. Boys are supposed to grow up into men, and in order to do that they need to be responsible for themselves first and foremost. You have learned to do that thanks to your parents being strict, your sisters have not, and probably never would have learned it because they are perpetual mental children regardless of upbringing.

American parenting at its finest
Everyone is a self-centered prick with an "I've got mine" attitude. Just wait until they get old and are begging him for a place to live.

Then, they expect you not put them in a home with a record of elderly abuse, let them live in yours, be grateful about it, and expect you not to hold a grudge after they spend their life saving into bringing more niggers into this hellhole.

From what I've seen if they can afford to send them to college they just punt them over to a dormitory to get turned into sex addicted alcoholics while tryingto get some shitty degree, if they're poor they usually let them stay as long as they get a job and help with household expenses, and the most well adjusted ones actively help the kid choose a worthwhile career path (whether it's college or trades) and them being allowed to continue living with them or not is situational.
The absolute worst about kicking their kids out on some arbitrary date are the poornigger abusive fags that never should have reproduced in the first place and generally hate their own families. Those kids almost always wind up addicted to hard drugs and/or turn into violent thugs who beat and rob people.

pretty much this

lmao even the fucking beaners are kicking their kids out, talk about assimilating into American culture. In Mediterranean culture kids live with their parents until they're ready to move out on their own.

>I wish I got to live hand to mouth working slave wage jobs most of my life
Don't bullshit yourself. The modern workers' "lifestyle" is utter fucking garbage.

The reality people are faced with is if your family didn't have a /career/ lined up for you by the time you're in your early to mid 20's you are going to be stuck in the lower or lower middle class (if you're lucky) the rest of your life. In either case you will be working 8-12 hour shifts 5 days a week for 40 years straight, barely making anything for yourself while enriching the people you work for.

In no sane world is this a fair bargain for you, and family kicking you out or ignoring you exist at 18 only ensures you stay down.

Some parents have kids for the free gibs then kick them out at 18 or whatever age they stop getting gibs from government. I almost got kicked out when my mum forced me to get unemployments gibs on the Monday when I finished schooling on the Friday before. Couldn't find a job for so long they forced me to work for my gibs. Shit was rough for a few years and my mum wonders why I don't visit her much anymore after moving out.

My alcoholic dad did this and I left home. I felt so miserable and alone. I couldn't understand what had made him hate me.
Now he writes to me every Christmas, begging me to come back in his life.
>your mother's in tears, son.
Not my problem
I don't reply.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank fuck I’m Iranian. White patents are individualistic degenerates.

>White patents
does that kid look white to you?

No

Idk, but I wouldn't do it to my kids

>30 days notice
>takes one day to create resume
>takes another day to apply for jobs
>takes two weeks to get a call back and accept the job
>takes a week at most to find an apartment
>takes a day max to apply for government assistance
30 days is plenty

That isn't based at all, his parents raised 2 incompetent slobs for daughters. Only good part is if dude gets kicked out he can get the fuck away from his shit family.

If you can't drink you aren't an adult

No, but he’s westernized.

I currently charge my kids $200/month for rent which covers everything. I’m giving the money back when they finally move out.

sometimes. its pretty fucked up

Based as fuck. Life is tough, brutal and short. Good times make weak men, but hard times make strong men. We need to tighten our bootstraps if we want to win the race war. We won’t gas the kikes with a bunch of losers living with their (((parents))).

There's nothing wrong with him getting kicked out.

Though I'd say the fact that they didn't support him in education based on the story is pretty fucked up. My father paid for half of my education costs, the other half was covered by me. That seems fair.

As for the sisters, yeah, they could have done better, for sure.

Yes, especially if they are on the lower rung of the socioeconomic ladder. They need to MAKE ROOM, MAKE ROOM for the kids the parents are continuing to shit out.

Not as based as we’d like but baseder than most parents. Kids are sniveling brats that need to be taught a lesson in how the real world works. Life is unfair, pay your rent to your old man and deal with it.

true. i'm Italian and my parents wouldn't agree with what this beaner did, hell my parents were given free property overseas. i know an Iranian who's going to stay with their parents until they reach their mid 20s-early 30s.

That’s a lot better than kicking them out. You can establish discipline and responsibility without having to force them out.

He should enlist in the military then when he's doing better then his welfare ass mom not ever talk to her again or help with shit.

They do, that's why they get stuck in a nursing home to be abused by niggers and illegals. Payback is a bitch

>I currently charge my kids $200/month
Holy shit my gf's parents were charging us $900/mo and we didn't get anything back when we moved out! We could have really used the five years of rent we paid to them!

Guess what tranny? LIFE ISN’T FAIR.

Cry faggot

>nursing home
That's too much money. They'll die destitute in thier recliner.

I moved out at 17

> be me
> eldest of 3, all grown adults
> mom dies last year
> dad is devastated, cries constantly
> I relocate cross-country to be near my dad
> My sister cooks for him frequently
> My brother stops for days at a time to help my dad do food shopping and such
> After a few months dad starts cancelling plans with us constantly
> We're very concerned, checking up on him but he's acting shady
> Turns out he has a new girlfriend living with him now in our childhood home
> Turns out he sold the house and is just hanging around while the contractors finish up
> Turns out he's moving 1000 miles away in a few weeks and wants nothing more to do with us, doesn't even want to see his grandkids
Boomers, everyone