PRAGER CALLS OUT THE W.Q

dailysignal.com/2022/08/30/women-are-disproportionately-hurting-our-country/

> The most obvious example is education. American schools teach less and indoctrinate more than ever before. Big-city public (and most private) schools are damaging young Americans to an extent and in ways no one imagined just a few years ago. Young children are prematurely sexualized—they are, for example, exposed to “Drag Queen Story Hour” in class and in local libraries from the age of 5. These feature a man dressed as a woman reading and dancing for them.

> And who is facilitating all of this? In virtually every case, a woman. Ninety-two percent of kindergarten teachers are women, 75% of all teachers are women and 85% of librarians are women.

> As City Journal reports, “Los Angeles Unified School District has adopted a radical gender-theory curriculum encouraging teachers to work toward the ‘breakdown of the gender binary,’ to experiment with gender pronouns such as ‘they,’ ‘ze,’ and ‘tree,’ and to adopt ‘trans-affirming’ programming to make their classrooms ‘queer all school year.'”

> These ideas originated in university gender studies and women’s studies departments, nearly all of whose professors are female.

> In general, teachers unions are just radical arms of the Democratic Party and the progressive movement. They are overwhelmingly composed of women members and women leaders. The head of the National Education Association is a woman, as are the heads of the Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City teachers unions.

> Women physicians and health care workers are at the vanguard of ruining young people’s lives at children’s hospitals that push giving young people puberty-blocking hormones and opposite-gender hormones, performing hysterectomies and mastectomies on healthy girls who say they are boys, and chemically or physically castrating healthy boys who say they are girls.

Attached: wamen.png (1280x1228, 554.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y0pU5doItNs
twitter.com/prageru/status/1143619085717999616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
t.me/ww2truthvideos/84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based heebcel

>anyway make sure you donate to one of these jewish orgs we support

based, time to minecraft women in roblox

Bro you got TWO bitches in your house?

WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE

DEEP DOWN EVERYONE KNOWS IT ESPECIALLY W*MEN

Honestly surprised a tradcuck actually explored the W.Q.
Maybe he actually picked up his bible and read it for once.

>GOYIM, IT'S WOMEN AND NOT THE JEWS!!!!!

Attached: Femjew26.jpg (773x865, 239.88K)

My favorite part is all the times the rabbi Yeshua Bin Yusuf speaks
John 20:16
Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned and said to him in Aramaic, “Rabboni!”
John 3:2
This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him
John 1:38
Jesus turned and saw them following and said to them, “What are you seeking?” And they said to him, “Rabbi”, “where are you staying?”
John 3:26
And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him”
John 4:31
Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat”
John 6:25
When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You get here?”
John 9:2
And His disciples asked Him “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?”
John 11:8
The disciples said to Him, “Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone You, and are You going there again?”
Mark 9:5
Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah”
Mark 11:21
Being reminded, Peter said to Him, “Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered”
John 1:49
Nathanael answered Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel”
Matthew 26:25
And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, “Surely it is not I, Rabbi?” Jesus said to him, “You have said it yourself”
Matthew 26:49
Judas went to Jesus and said, “Hail, Rabbi!” and kissed Him
Mark 14:45
Judas immediately went to Him saying, “Rabbi!” and kissed Him
Mark 10:51
And answering him Jesus said, “What do you want Me to do for you?” And the blind man said to Him, “Rabboni, I want to regain my sight!”

>4 BILLION W*MEN IN THE WORLD

These are jews

Attached: Fem.jpg (939x851, 183.32K)

Attached: Fem4.jpg (917x586, 190.68K)

>Blames White women, doesn't talk about the jew.

Hmmm, really makes you think.

The jews want goyim to blame everything that is not the jews

Attached: Fem2.jpg (927x776, 178.99K)

>its jewish because it calls out the globohomo stop supporting it goy
Where's their paypal?

Attached: feminism.jpg (747x699, 168.29K)

Be nice if we had more real men teaching at schools. but the pedo hysteria pretty much put a stop to that. No guy wants to deal with that.

>jews once again attack white women
Kill yourself, we know the real enemy is kikes

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtu.be/Y0pU5doItNs

Mamzer

twitter.com/prageru/status/1143619085717999616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Attached: Prager.jpg (1411x727, 159.77K)

This is what losing to Russia makes to people. These (((people))) realized that they are losing to a 20 times smaller country, because of their whore female satanic bitches.

Russia saved the World again.

Death to israel

Death to the jewish race

Attached: PragerMossad.jpg (668x486, 139.03K)

Attached: 1451985140151-1.png (1024x1024, 841.49K)

>it's women's fault, definitely not us kikes t. filthy kikes

I wish the holocaust had happened

Attached: holo.jpg (963x819, 165.3K)

Its not indoctrination to explain to kids that adult men shouldn't touch their genitals lmao

At least 80k or so kikes died of starvation and sickness HAHAHAHAHAHA

t.me/ww2truthvideos/84
And the future holds a promise of more dead jew garbage

Attached: holo.jpg (625x807, 134.31K)

Attached: Typhus.jpg (573x733, 180.21K)

Truth.

Witch-burning is the final redpill.

I guess PragerJew is also considered ivy league

Attached: uni.jpg (1646x825, 443.89K)

Rabbi just means teacher it's not like 'priest' for Catholics. All that effort for something you didn't even research, kek

Hey, did I earn an hour sex with your russian sister? She is a slut anyway. I want to fuck her. FSB commanding officer allowed.

>kike for once based
rare

>Article wrote by Dennis Prager
Maybe a woman got in the way of America giving money to Israel
A broken clock is right twice a day I guess

Women are lame and uncool, so when any institution becomes flooded with women (and ethnics) that means it's in decline already, replacing the white men just accelerates the slide. With education, the entire concept of factory style mass schooling is outdated and needs to be phased out, but women are still true believers, being a generation behind as usual.

Do you have a sister or female cousin who is a virgin of all holes?