Eliza Fletcher

So you're telling me the same jogger managed to kidnap a billionaires lawyer in 2000 went to jail for 20 years and gets out and immediately just "accidentally kidnaps the same billionaires daughter? Sure....... accidentally

the kidnapper is definitely getting sent to a cushy private island to serve his "prison sentence"

Attached: Eliza-Fletcher-Memphis-Police-Department.jpg (1280x720, 123.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1567186521727373315
fox13memphis.com/news/local/new-details-surrounding-death-eliza-fletcher-released/IZCGT5PUVJC2FJRG2ER54QYPKQ/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems pretty sus. When it comes to billionaires coincidences don't happen.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to not want to watch the news ever again. Unless it's a classic show or something educational from 30-50 years ago, it's manipulation, lies, propaganda, and worse.

jogger lives matter. exterminate all niggers

twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1567186521727373315

Attached: sheeiit.jpg (781x851, 209.76K)

If you had a billion dollars you know damn well you'd have armed guards for your idiot daughter or better yet, you'd have raised her better so she was never there in the first place.
This whole thing stinks.
She's probably not even dead. Fuck everyone.

knowing is half the battle friend

Lebron is a pussy

unconditional beatings cure this grab yo wifes people

This nigga had a vision and stuck to it. Respect.

not my problem user

Yes, but not for me anymore, I know these monsters are out there; consuming the news every day has to be the metal equivalent of eating McDonald's every day.
I need to break my retarded addiction to the news.

since were talking about billionaires its very possible a professional agency governmental or not could easily be involved. Like I said the kidnapper LITERALLY already got sentenced for kidnapping the same families lawyer 20 years ago. How much more obvious can they be

>A new affidavit released on Monday states that a law enforcement officer found the tire marks on the high grass and an odor of decay at 1666 Victor Street in Memphis, Tenn., which then led them to a rear driveway, where a body later identified as Eliza Fletcher was found.

Bitch should have used some of those billions to buy the foreskin wrinkle cream.

OK, you're right it is obvious that some group paid off the nigger. All the same, if the nog didn't exist, this would not have happened. Then again they'd probably use kikes/mercs, so again, fuck everyone.
Talking about it is useless.

Exactly. And everyone knows where rich people live in their city. Imagine the nicest town around in your state and then imagine a random kidnapping happening there even it is 4am. It just wouldn't would it? Joggers would have zero reason to go to there and even if they did they would have a minimum 50% chance of being pulled over by the 3+ cop cars patrolling with literally nothing better to do than check out every single car dumb enough to be out that late at night.

A random woman being kidnapped at such a time and place randomly by someone who just happened to have kidnapped someone else she knew 20 years earlier? You'd have to be a fucking retard to chalk it up to coincidence

story about the connection can be found here
fox13memphis.com/news/local/new-details-surrounding-death-eliza-fletcher-released/IZCGT5PUVJC2FJRG2ER54QYPKQ/.

>Excellent work, Nignog 47

Meh.
I'm starting to think the wife was a coalburning crackwhore in her past and probably got killed on purpose by the nigger.
Her death is supposedly to signify that she was an innocent whore.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with white women?

>You'd have to be a fucking retard to chalk it up to coincidence
Amen. This is not something that pained me to agree with you, it's easy to see if one is open to the facts. Meanwhile most people would say:
>I dunno...
and then bury their face in their phones, most likely lying about their encounter with you, making you a villain, so they can get a dopamine hit from a like symbol with a cartoon thumb.

weaintgonnamakeitarewe.jpg

lebrons tweet sounds like he's describing the situation of whites in south africa.

The monkey is named after a car.

>So you're telling me the same jogger managed to kidnap a billionaires lawyer in 2000 went to jail for 20 years and gets out and immediately just "accidentally kidnaps the same billionaires daughter?

huh?

He's telling the truth. The SAME nigger *kidnapped* the SAME family's lawyer over two decades ago.

Any sauces on Durand and the Fletcher family? I cant find anything.

proof?

Shills can't say nigger.