Liberal Democracy/Republic it the best system of government there is and you can't prove otherwise

Liberal Democracy/Republic it the best system of government there is and you can't prove otherwise.

Attached: p.png (653x674, 230.36K)

I fucking hate you.

>Hi, I'm Mr. Frundles![adult swim].tm

Attached: B0D3D313-2A94-49E6-8940-10EA6E922512.jpg (1024x869, 82.89K)

fpbp

paired with capitalism enabled white people to build modern prosperous World that not only served its founder but bring entire globe out of it's primitive misery.

Attached: images.png (187x270, 9.41K)

Actually true. There is no other government that has achieved this level of civilization. Stop taking the modern world for granted.

It defeated worst totalitarian regimes of XX century that tried to genocide billions of people. Nazism and Communism.

Attached: apu_apustaja_kym.png (2400x1350, 402.8K)

The current state of the world proves you wrong.

the current state is the result of anti-democratic movements or totalitarian regimes trying to undermine it, the immediate results being starvation risk for half of the World. Downfwall of it will result i even more severe collapse of human wellbeing across the globe, including totalitarian states that started it.

dont you have some reparations to demand poolander?

Every liberal democracy is a dystopian nightmare now.
Governments like the Taliban might be harsh and extreme, but at least they're not blackmailing their own people into taking demonic mRNA shots.
Democracy is an illusion. You don't have a day in jack shit. Your politicians are all either bought off or blackmailed and are actively trying to harm you. Theocracy now.

I already did my part, worked remote on a project for german bank (IT sector), didn't do anything except taking the paycheck, me and my colleagues called it reparations.

Talking about political shit - it's a diplomatic stun to further undermine Germany position in EU that lead us to all that unnecessary mess with russia.

Attached: 157.png (657x527, 15.1K)

harshest covid restriction and vaccine campaign occurred in communist China with is currently a mix of communism and theocracy (Xi will probably rule to the end of his life), being closed in a pod with a drone reminding you everyday to obey is dystopian.

ok

>it's not real liberal democracy
Cope, nigger.

is China democratic? Is Russia democratic? You talked about the world, not about USA or Europe etc., compared to the rest of the world they are doing pretty well.

This board has IDs, dumb fuck.
>compared to the rest of the world they are doing pretty well.
Until winter arrives.

I submit the USA as counterfactual evidence.

liberal democracy is dying
thank god
there's nothing liberal about it

>Until winter arrives.
what about it? I'm planning to go skiing...

>memeflag ashamed of his own country
>I BLAME USA

Attached: comment_1636929777aukZRrKYSiR2YtBYRBTvFR.jpg (1920x1200, 741.32K)