I am a physician who has been caring for COVID patients in the ICU during the pandemic

I am a physician who has been caring for COVID patients in the ICU during the pandemic.

Some people who have been offered the newly authorized bivalent COVID vaccine are refusing to receive it because they want to hold out for the previously authorized vaccines. I think refusing vaccine is a mistake for multiple reasons.

We are in the second half of the contest against SARS-CoV-2. We just recently took the lead in this grueling battle. Choosing to not receive a safe and effective vaccine against the virus is like choosing to soften up our defense against this very formidable opponent. If we soften up our defense, our opponent will start winning again.

If we get everyone vaccinated swiftly, the virus will not have the opportunity to mutate into new variants that are untouchable by existing vaccines. In other words, we are in a race with the virus. The more infections that occur, the more opportunity we provide the virus to mutate. Widespread refusal of vaccine means that we will not end this pandemic in 2022. Refusal of vaccine is like waving the white flag in this war against SARS-CoV-2.

Please receive the first safe and effective COVID vaccine that you are able to receive, regardless of which one of the three you are offered. Your life might depend on it. Other human beings’ lives definitely depend on it.

Attached: HAPPENING_FULL_SCALE_HOSPITAL_COLLAPSE_IN_PA_NO_BEDS_LEFT_ALL_UNVACCINATED_TradingCard.jpg (1080x1920, 349.46K)

Attached: 1657426586094.gif (369x270, 3.09M)

Hi

I am COVID. I didn't not read your blogpost.

Redit spacing is super gay. As are you.

I will get in your anus and fuck your shit up. Soon. Mark my words.

I bet you tell people to wear sunblock also, and war then that if everyone else on the beach isnt wearing sunblock their sunblock wont work..

you are a liar
you cannot get the bivalent update unless you are already have been fully vaxxed.

Attached: 1.png (737x258, 32.3K)

the waiting for the hexavalent jab. 6x protection, so 1% "protected"

This was a good quality joke thread. I laughed.

>physician
How does it feel now that nobody trusts you anymore? You (and all of your colleagues) have exposed yourselves as nothing more than mouthpieces for your masters. All the healthiest people I know are NOT VAXXED. Everyone I know getting sick IS. I myself haven’t been sick a single time since this started.

Do the math for yourselves, people.

tl;dr

Attached: 1662320444680028.webm (202x360, 2.91M)

1pbti
herbs and spices

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (2000x2000, 1.06M)

>safe and effective vaccine
not safe and also not effective, numbers show its efficacy against current mutations is shit. safety ? 5% of vaccinated have serious side effects including myocarditis, blood clots and autoimmune disease.

>If we get everyone vaccinated swiftly, the virus will not have the opportunity to mutate into new variants
nice larp faggot, these 'vaccines' that don't prevent transmission and don't prevent infection encourage mutation since immune escape variants replicate the most and are transmitted the most.

the only reason this shit is being called a vaccine is because all the dictionaries decited to change the definition of a vaccine. you wouldn't call injecting small amounts of poison into you a vaccine, its called an inoculation or mithridatism

got two jabbies.

does it realy change your dna?

KFC has 11 herbs and spices

You can't get rid of the flu with flu shots.
Even if you vaxxed 100% of the world at the exact same second the flu would stick around because there's a plethora of strains and your shot only marginally protects against one of them.

>still trying this shit
Fack off already

>I am a physician who has been caring for COVID patients in the ICU during the pandemic.
No you haven't.

Let me guess, he’s also a woman.

>We are in the second half of the contest
>like choosing to soften up our defense against this very formidable opponent.
>we are in a race with the virus
>like waving the white flag in this war against SARS-CoV-2.

This has to be a reddit post, right? These are the exact types of analogies that only work on midwits.

I'll get the jab, but not until all the Negroes get the. Triple Vax and boosted first. Black Lives Matter, they have been systematic racism forever. And free abortions for blacks and brown only. Whites need to wait in line. For at least 20 years.

Wow, you seem desperate to buy that stuff, buddy.

Remember, SAGE goes in ALL fields.

>If we get everyone vaccinated swiftly, the virus will not have the opportunity to mutate into new variants
The data suggests otherwise

when I go to my doctor I tell him what's wrong with me, and what I need him to do or prescribe to make me healthy.
Thanks to cunts like you I no longer trust anyone in the medical profession.

Attached: text.gif (252x262, 3.41M)

Checked and adequately seasoned.

You ain't shit nigger.
You're just a retarded wef shill faggot.

>during the pandemic
>the virus
what? which?

Attached: karl.jpg (1024x1024, 273.53K)

SPBP

Hi

I am monkeypox. I didn't read his blog post.

He is definitely gay.

I already infected his anus you will have to settle for his lungs.

Nice copy paste faggot