Bros why did Bobby Fischer go so wacky and insane? I guess this just proves IQ isn't real

Bros why did Bobby Fischer go so wacky and insane? I guess this just proves IQ isn't real

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-143347_YouTube.jpg (1438x1008, 630.95K)

I guess Henry Ford Nikola Tesla Thomas Jefferson were all insane too

after it's all said and done he was still a neurotic kike

Attached: fischer indians.jpg (640x756, 108.79K)

what burns brighter, goes out faster

They go rick so y chez
Basically society is to dumb for them

>chess
>IQ
Brainlet detected

>If you don't like america and jews, you must be insane.

Attached: img.png (517x554, 38.38K)

>If you're not a rootless kike, that means that you must a be jew.

Attached: ef4.png (471x519, 55.51K)

>He is TOO based.

There is no such thing, user.

I wish I could say he was based but Bobby was just another self hating Jew. Diamond Dozen.

That's "dime a dozen," user. As in, you can buy a dozen of these common things for ten cents.

>chess
>IQ
you dont need intelligence to be a expert chess player
you need great memory to be a chess player

New faggot is new

>he's just insane, goyim!
>if you hate jews, you're obviously insane, it doesn't matter if you're a genius or not!
I hate jews and the US so much it's unreal. Even just seeing an American flag at this point disgusts me as much as seeing a AIDS pride flag

Attached: 1581886776329.jpg (1005x628, 146.29K)

Please stop thinking you are somehow more "based" than your ancestral homelands.
You went over your own homelands with mohawks, indian warpaint, wearing tomahawk axe's and yelling ABOOBOBOBOBOBOBO larping as savages as you bombed and destroyed your homelands, killing millions of your fellow kin in the process so that jews could live out their holy prophecy of enslaving the goyim.
There are still American golems, paid for by american taxpayers, and supported by americans, in the middle east, making sure every country next to Israel is either subservient or in perpetual war.
I will never stop shitting on America until every last Any Forums user is singing the sweet death to america.
America is the enforcer of judaism, Norway can never become nationalist because America will literally bomb them, just like they did in ww2.
Europe is being flooded by niggers, because they are being paid for by American jews, and enforced by american military.
If you try and throw the niggers out, america will literally bomb you, just as they did to serbia.
Sing it
Sing it.
All americans must know; everything that is bad for america is good for the gentiles.
Death to america
Death to america
Death to america,
the great satan of the west.

Attached: mohawk.jpg (1200x628, 109.59K)

What you call insane is what I call sane.

Attached: 29.jpg (670x455, 62.01K)

>I wish I could say he was based but Bobby was just another self hating Jew.

Nice try rabbi. The "self hating" jew is a trick you jews pull on idiots.

Attached: FBIADL.jpg (1187x935, 313.82K)

Attached: 396313e2d3fcd79f113473aa1f33b48b452344.jpg (850x400, 92.46K)

>went insane
You mean learned the truth?

Attached: based.png (600x600, 25.68K)

basado

Attached: hRrnXC8QKMkzx4lzolUX45GlcX_640x360.jpg (539x487, 38.68K)

cope. you also have to read your opponent to know what kind of strat to use on him. You are probably an amateur chess player and think since that's all you employ in your game, that's all there is to it.

Attached: 1643662368858.gif (331x197, 3.28M)

>this is not just my struggle

Attached: 1661079911860513.gif (600x324, 972.77K)

he will learn harshly soon enough. you cant make spelling mistakes like that in this doggy dog world.

>you also have to read your opponent to know what kind of strat to use on him.
it's called pattern recognition
You need to know patterns in order to recognize them first. Pattern recognition heavily depends on memory.
>what kind of strat to use on him
once again, memory

yeah he kept going on an on about how the jews control the world like lol could you imagine
pretty crazy stuff there

Bobby was not insane. He was right about the Russian players fixing their games to help each get further in tournaments, right about women, and right about jews.

His thesis is correct.

>a single number invented by a french elementary school teacher in the early 1900s to spot retarded children somehow is able to summarize an entire human's congnitive ability
this is what IQtards believe

Self-hating Jew

This quote is pretty cucked the compare the pioneers of America to kikes taking over Israel. Completely different and not the same at all. Kind of a shame, thought Bobby Fisher was based and redpilled and high iq