As usual with republicans "the accusation is the confession"

As usual with republicans "the accusation is the confession"
>cnn.com/2022/09/06/politics/surveillance-video-voting-machine-breach-coffee-county-georgia/index.html

Attached: republican election fraud.png (486x616, 293.66K)

You hacked voting machines
You had the electoral college that gives you a free margin of literally millions of votes anyhow
And still your policies are so unpopular that you lost. Amazing

Oh also you had fucking Russia working for you, which factually is what's true whether you believe it or not or whether you managed to fool ordinary low-information Americans into believing that was something false or not

What you call reality is a projection of your imagination aka a dream.
You aren't talking to anyone but yourself.

Attached: dreaming.jpg (1000x1500, 898.6K)

Even after cheating they can’t win.

Attached: F699E6F4-A808-41DB-A673-16273401D146.gif (372x252, 1.6M)

No. That's you

>CNN

Kill yourself nigger

They're your people. Rightwing, capitalist people, Private industry owned by billionaires. Owned by the same people who own Fox News at the shareholder level, which is the only level that really matters. Blackrock and Vanguard. CNN employees ultimately have the same boss as Tucker Carlson and your other favorite Fox News demagogues

>You hacked voting machines
nigger, voting machines are running on proprietary closed source software
you cant even verify identity of people going to voting booth
US democracy is banana republic tier by default with these two things remaining unchanged

Oh look, another rightwing guy on the internet shouting "nigger" and sharing his self-proclaimed expert opinion

kek
have a (You), my nigger

How would a fake elector get keys?

>implying I even watch Fox or any boomer kike tv

Next

Maga is terrorism

SHUT UP CHUD! QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS FUCKING NEO NAZI!

You do, you all do and then you pretend you don't. Because that's what rightwingers do. You watch Fox, you watch CNN, you watch MSNBC. Literally nobody is watching that shit but rightwingers who watch it and then turn around after and pretend they don't watch it. And InfoWars? Same shit. The stupid rightwing "influencer" on twitter, instagram or youtube or tiktok? Whoever it is that happens to be your favorite? All the same shit

You'll always be a beta boy with no morals til u seek out God. Start by eating more meat and exercising

I mean literally the only people on Earth watching ANY cable news at all right now are old republican, rightwing people who watch it religiously, then turn around and take out their dentures and say "I don't watch that!". I mean, we've all seen it happen in our personal lives and it's been this way for nearly a decade now but even more exacerbated as young people become "cord cutters"

So you know, it doesn't mean anything that you turn around and say "hurrr I don't watch le fox news!" I mean, that's just par for the course for rightwingers

I mean rightwingers just deny everything. They won't even tell you that they're rightwingers. They'll openly tell you that they're "leftists" or "centrists" or "third positionists". I mean it is explicitly the rightwing schtick to constantly gaslight and deny

Lefties literally be like
>i get my opinions from my tv therefore everyone does

Attached: china, news and propaganda.jpg (960x814, 66.39K)

They were there investigating the machines after the 2020 election. There's no indication that they did anything to affect an election.

Left and right wing dichotomy is Jewish nonsense

This isn't possible. Biden himself said the election was fair and fraud was impossible. All of the Democrats repeated that claim.

He's not wrong. Voting machines in Democrat areas are completely illegal in Republican regions and much of the world. Not even Africa trusts a Democrat election fraud machine to vote the right way.

LMFAO I don't even know if you did this intentionally or unironically and unintentionally lacking all self awareness

Yeah, that's exactly, explicitly far rightwing propaganda to say "left and right dichotomy is jewish" or "left and right dichotomy is fake" or "there's no such as left or right" or "you need to stop thinking in terms of left vs right". That's explicitly the far rightwing propaganda. That's what rightwing people do. They literally straight up will deny being rightwingers and the more they deny being rightwing, and esp when they deny such a thing as rightwing exists, that's when you know they're the far right.

That's the level of the insane mendacity and manipulation of rightwingers. There's nothing truthful to any of them. There's nothing consistent or honest about rightwingers. They just make up and invent the most insanely manipulative rhetoric and bullshit any person could imagine

Oh look another rightwinger chiming in with his totally-expert opinion on why republicans are le good and democrats are le bad. This poster is so brilliant and hardcore BTFOd the libs today, amirite fellow polfrens?

Define left vs. right Jewish rhetorician

not true at all the democrats said it was the cleanest and fairest election ever so this is misinformation and fake news

You're in a onions mania

Oh wow you weren't just being ironic intentionally. You were literally straight up saying that without having even the shred of a sense of irony and self-awareness

Cluster b personality types like you only see the world in terms of black and white

>be real/fake Trump elector that works at election office
>for transparency and to safeguard bipartisanship, let election office workers know you and two other people will stop by the office tomorrow to work
>partisan election office worker(s) swing by before you get there and tamper with a voting system
>since everyone knew you were going to be there, as you told them you would be, you get blamed and framed for illegally breaching a voting system
>MSM withholds above facts in order to push propaganda that surveillance footage is de facto proof that MAGA fascists are trying to overthrow our democracy
>stop using logic and give in to emotions

debonked

Cable news sources are notoriously unreliable.
Nice deflection, genius.