Andrew Torba (Gab CEO) releases book on Amazon

"Gab is releasing our first book this week titled Christian Nationalism: A Biblical Guide To Taking Dominion and Discipling Nations where among other things we will explore the true Christian founding of America that happened long before 1776.

Christian Nationalism is a spiritual, political, and cultural movement comprised of Christians who are working to build a parallel Christian society grounded in a Biblical worldview. This book is a guide for Christians to take dominion and disciple their families, churches, and all nations for the glory of Jesus Christ our King. (Matthew 28:19)

The book is now availible to order on Amazon and we need your help to skyrocket it to the top of the charts and make disciples of Jesus Christ out of Amazon readers. We will be releasing the book on as many platforms as possible in order to get this important message out to the masses. There are many books popping up about Christian Nationalism that are written by woke neoliberal elites who hate you. We want our book to stand out among the crowd and be the defining book on Christian Nationalism to prevent our enemies from subverting the term. We need your help to make this happen. "

Attached: sdfadsdsaffas.png (1897x886, 343.38K)

it will probably be censored and removed

I agree with the text of his email which I posted above. There is probably lots of subversive literature about Christian Nationalism. Why wouldn't there be? Could the enemies of White Europeans in the United States be so lazy and clueless as to leave it unchallenged? I dont think so.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x640, 52.9K)

Please buy an ad

Maybe. But if it does not violate the terms of service, wouldn't it be great if it is allowed to stay up? If Amazon execs allow it? It would cause a FURY.

i dont care about kike propaganda

Attached: torba surname.jpg (1000x490, 40.13K)

Just purchased 3 copies before it gets taken down.

Why even try selling on amazon? everyone with a brain knows they will remove it.

Shill this cuckservative shit somewhere else. Lettuce.

Christians are dumb faggots.

lmao thats not it works dude. even if u find nothing that violates TOS they can just come up with something. they just say its harassment or hate speech. if u spew anything far-right you will be banned. if you dont spew leftie sentiments on race, sex, lgbt, you will be banned.

It won't get removed they are doing everything they can to get this Christian nationalism meme off the ground

>Christian nationalism
Waste of time, talk about secession and breaking up this Empire of ZOG.

fuck off you fat schizo

Oh a new guy, who is miking the right sheeple for money. Just like Bannon with his Build the Wall-Fund.

it will get removed lol. he has been in the media nonstop lately for 'anti-semitism'

I bought one

Noahide law faggots

The pillars of Christian Nationalism: free speech is utmost important unless we don’t like what you’re saying.
Everything stays the same, except for people knowing anything about sex, because our grandparents said that’s bad.
Finally, make sure Christians don’t handle any financing, only Jews can do that, because God said so.

Attached: 1662490862776532.jpg (2224x2120, 1.27M)

QED

Yes I agree, however if this book sticks to mainstream Christian religious doctrine, does not advocate violence, etc, it may just work. We will have to wait and see.

>Catholic wants to tell you which ecelebs are based
>Catholic wants to tell you how NS works

Attached: Einstein-Catholic-Hitler.jpg (960x531, 111.76K)

Gab got deplatformed from Amazon Web Services a year or two ago. Website and mail etc dehosted. Purely political move. Also banned from Visa and Mastercard. He's doing the right thing.

Here is Torba giving Nick Fuentes/Milo/Lara Loomer artificial folliwers.

Attached: 123456709790.png (506x441, 170.14K)

And I mean Andrew Torba HIMSELF is banned from having a credit or debit card that utilizes the Visa / Mastercard NETWORK. Blacklisted. He's all right.

How did that shithole platform go from a free speech platform to some gay lord Christian nonsense

Organized religion unites people like little else. History proves this. People do better when they believe in something and have a moral code to guide their lives.