AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHO ASKED FOR THIS FUTURE???

Attached: 1662488259871410.jpg (1080x1487, 469.66K)

A nigger
A wog
A coon.....
Holy KEK

>Liz Truss in Britbong Land
>Liz Cheney in USA
Hmm, i'm starting to think any woman named Liz might just be evil.

How many black people live in the UK? How many Middle Easterns? Just seems wrong to me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Middle Eastern American. Just seems like an inappropriate way to represent England don’t it?

Who the fuck is liz truss and who the fuck would vote for this?
What's going on with the conservatives over there?
Was there no better option?

Either way I’m sorry guys

How anti Semitic of you

Attached: Diverse.png (608x556, 42.63K)

she was slipped in without a vote by the people,she wont survive the next election

boris quit 2 years before the next election is due or so

so shes an interim PM,she wont survive it cause she got the job without a vote and our people HATE that shit with a passion,she should push for a snap election to prove herself

Well you see my parents LEGALLY immigrated to America and earned their citizenship through the naturalization process. This creates a 2nd generation that believes in the country they grow up in. When you just let people in and they don’t have to work for it they don’t appreciate it. When you don’t appreciate it, you’re quick to take it for granted and ruin it. This works in the favor of your government because you won’t vote for dumbshit because you care about your country but people who don’t care make much better “citizens” esp. when they aren’t actually “citizens” and you can just eject them from the country if they start talking shit. They are doing it here too. Immigrants who are not properly naturalized are the perfect citizens for any aspiring dictatorship.

I also has the question. Black makes only a small part of the population but they are greatly overrepresented in government & media & propaganda etc. It feels like they are given a special status in this great replacement.

I am not sure about the reason but I have 2 wild guess

1. Suck American cock cause Americans have something special for blacks
2. The Jews have something special for Blacks (the chosen cattle?)

Fuck it. Wait for the collapse, then clear whole the board (so to speak) and make sure it doesn't ever happen again.

>liz
>lizard
uh oh

Attached: 1660985078947.jpg (622x519, 54.23K)

god damn, this is some next tier level cuck shit, the west is a fuckin nigger loving joke

When will whites wake up and realize that they just hate us? Like come on.
I'm honestly not even so triggered because this is the first article I've seen in a while where they actually capitalized White. Usually they don't even do us the dignity of a capital letter.
Surprised it took them this long, honestly.

>When will whites wake up and realize that they just hate us?

I don't know if it will happen en masse, however, I know it's happening at least on a small scale. I live in Alaska and many people are moving here because "shit's getting crazy" and I had the weirdest conversation in the hardware store last week that ended up with the man and woman saying "we weren't racist, but fuck it man, i hate fuckin niggers now" or something close to that

Blacks have a legitimately powerful position in this country should they ever reach out and take it for themselves. The powers that be must obfuscate this from them by placing them on a high pedestal and parading them around like a show horse. It’s a shame. Most black people are inherently redpilled but they get captured by the establishment very early on. If you’d like to hear an interesting conversation about blacks in America I would listen to Joe Rogan - #1817 Hotep Jesus.

It all comes down to IQ distribution among the races. Blacks are stupid and easily controlled with gibs. The elites feel that they would be the easiest group to placate while they stuff their pockets full of treasury cash before the collapse.

better non whites than self hating whites

This cabinet is confirmed most unpopular in the history of the country. Clownworld intensifies when I am in agreement with twitter tranny faggots.

Attached: Clownworld.png (597x451, 230.62K)

>The Jews have something special for Blacks (the chosen cattle?)
There is a joke about blacks that goes like this:
>a black man laments his terrible situation and is heard by the gods who wish to right his suffering
>he is given two choices as they cannot defy his free will
>eternal freedom
>$1000 in hand
>he walks away with $1000 and blows it on drugs and alcohol
>the gods grow quieter by the day

Where's my meme with the soldiers storming Normandy's beches.