WHO WILL COLLAPSE SOONER, USA OR EU?

Attached: 1662484600050418.png (1080x1087, 1.7M)

EU since they reject Christ

I wouldnt even wipe my ass with her dogshit face. wouldnt let her lick my butthole clean as my slave.

Me at the bottom right

They have botch collapsed already and we are all seeing the fallout now.

>be white woman
>be a 5 or 6 max in your home nation.
>go to shithole
>immediately become 10.

>get raped and murdered

Europe is at least still 95% white unlike Muttland

Based

UK

Attached: Wog.png (506x449, 249.49K)

pretty much. simply be white, young, and healthy, and you're going to look like a goddess to these muds
which you are ofc

EU, if americnsa don't start a civil war but we know that won't happen.

Of course one of our lower IQ brothers has a hard time thinking more than 5 minutes into the future.

Hopefully China.

Attached: 1662489508808.jpg (480x418, 20.02K)

What's the difference between the EU and the Titanic?

The Titanic still had its lights on when it went under.

EU will descend into anarchy.
The US will have about two weeks of chaos with the currency collapse, but abundant firearms will make quick work of roving gangs.

Neither will collapse but EU will have a rougher go at things

Very swarthy for a nord, you must use tanning lotion

Twist the jews.

You misspelled "Israel"

Probably the EU, the ineptitude and absurd high status of European (((intelligentsia))) is already making that continent uninhabitable.

Attached: 1654024562006m.jpg (928x1024, 74.59K)

China is the new Jews friend.

>her
lol

EU will face economic crises like all capitalist countries but I think bar outright war there's nothing that could cause it to completely fall apart.
Even eurosceptic parties on the continent don't advocate leaving the EU because they know it comes at a great cost for ultimately little benefit.
The US has entrenched social divides that will only become more pronounced, especially 1) the gap between rich and 2) white people becoming minorities, so I think it's going to fall apart by the end of this century.
I chance outright civil war triggered by a secession attempt at 3.52%

$10 for EU