This brain-dead chimp has bitten off more than he can chew

This brain-dead chimp has bitten off more than he can chew

Attached: F85B195E-30C4-4228-912E-8A47383C02C9.jpg (1170x1582, 730.73K)

Poo

>MUH ROOSHUH WILL COLLAPSE IN 2 WEEKS
lol you are going to freeze to death this winter because MUH ROOSHUH won't sell you gas

Aren't you going to charged with treason for bad mouthing Putin in Krautland?

Attached: OIP (15).jpg (474x273, 10.16K)

5 more winters and russia is going to win the west is going to completely collapse into riots and total chaos, the dollar will be worth nothing the euro will be monopoly money the ruble will be the one world currency backed by gold and putin will be crowned god emperor of mankind. nobody will ever stick their cock in an anus ever again trust the plan patriots are in charge

z

I love the ones where they say he is raging and destroying furniture.

>muh Europe will collapse without Russian gas
Just two more weeks until Kyiv falls

Attached: CB953922-B33F-4F78-A31E-0065B416E332.jpg (516x516, 17.37K)

lol

Attached: Germany beats Putin.webm (382x360, 1.67M)

ENJOY THE WINTER

We get our gas bill for 2021 at the end of 2022.
> Whoops! You owe us 7,000 EUR in heating and hot water. What, nobody told you showering is a luxury nowadays?
This means that the riots and total chaos will be delayed some.
But I'm assuming the German government will find some way to print money to cover those expenses to the detriment of future generations as long as they are in on the cut, as always

TRUST THE PLAN

Z

xd`

Seriously, how does this bullshit end?

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-032236_Samsung Internet.jpg (683x742, 96.52K)

With a fall out a window, hopefully.

I love taking long hot showers, having air condition in my car, and being able to charge all my smartphones, computers, laptops, and video games. We'll kick you down some gibs, Klaus. Sike, no we won't. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH enjoy being cold and playing scrabble during winter.

Nukes. Nothing's changed

Dictator dies and regime will rot away just like USSR did, only much faster this time until complete collapse

this.
Putin is former KGB and Russia has been plotting revenge for years. We are led by fucking cat ladies in trouser suits, it is totally farcical.

Attached: a6b.jpg (686x499, 50.23K)

winter is coming shillsisters

Lmao

Attached: 1662489692785.jpg (1317x2025, 133.83K)

Penal battalions are based

russians enjoy this though, they want to be poor and miserable ans geting killed in useless wars, they live for it

they're gonna strap 2 hypersonic missiles together to make them twice as fast. natotrannies wont even see it coming

Haha take THAT Putler! It's really over this time u guise, Zelensky will lead the charge, coked out of his mind, that will finally push the evil Russians out of his country! SLAVA UKRAINIA!!!

Heroyam slava!