THE GREAT REPLACEMENT

Post any redpills pertaining to The Great Replacement, lets have a discussion. Any Forums has lost sight of what is truly important. Recapture the lightning of 2016, and let's get a thread going.

Challenge: Try to find an article denouncing The Great Replacement not written by a jew.

Attached: DT590kzXcAAMUBU.jpg (1280x720, 155.22K)

People dismiss TGR out of hand because it is associated with pro-white movements. To them, being pro-white, antisemetic, xenophobic or nationalistic in any way, even when absolutely justified and supported by data, is a moral crime. Only through Truth can we combat these malicious retards.

>has lost sight of what is truly important
Anti-semitism is more mainstream than it's been in decades though

I agree, but Any Forums is recently only talking about troons and e-drama shit. These threads a few years back were absolutely integral for that awakening. The more truth, the better. It is very easy to get apathetic and conceited in our knowledge, but for many newfags they don't truly understand the scope of the problem

Posting redpills are worthless, if our only response to the largest invasion in history is to post on the internet then we are screwed and Whites will go extinct.

bumping, jannies probably pushing this one to the back of the catalogue

I have 5500 images but I can't be bothered to post even 1

It's not worthless, it inspires action. You are a defeatest faggot who intentionally shilling here. If you were not, then you would be posting solutions or engaging with real life solutions.

Why not? Just post them. Knowledge is power

cope, nazincels

Attached: 20220829_174420.jpg (1024x768, 197.71K)

See, this is what I mean. Any Forums has been totally fucking subverted by subhumans and nobody posts in threads like this anymore because they don't produce outrage.

Me on the left in the ninja gear

>It's not worthless, it inspires action
So far it has only inspired Charlottesville and that was a very stupid action that hurt us. It takes more than just memes to save a race.
>you would be posting solutions or engaging with real life solutions.
Nobody wants this, they just call you a glownigger.

I still don't get the point. white countries help Israel, and he destroys them in return. when everyone is replaced, no one will help Israel and most likely Muslim Europe, Latin America and Asian Russia will simply destroy it

Attached: photo_2021-12-18_20-19-05.jpg (1280x973, 108.24K)

What replacement?
It's just a conspiracy theory

Attached: Diverse.png (608x556, 42.63K)

You said that antisemitism and waking up to this truth is on the rise. This is a direct result from information distribution on sites like this. That is why it's so important to fight for the truth and post info. There are a lot of lurkers who never post, and if all they see is discord tranny raids and the newest twitterfaggot drama, then they won't get any value out of this place. Idk about you, but my whole life changed for the better once I changed from being a rootless consoomer kid to a man with pride in his identity.

If you look up articles "debunking" TGR, that's pretty much all they say lol. There is no data, no facts. All they say is "its a conspiracy theory" and it has "antisemitism", like those are naughty and noxious elements which must be avoided out of principle. Such is the propaganda of literal kikes.

its the international satanworshipping jews and their fleshgolems which are created trough bribery and lies. flesh-golems usually are politicians and other figures of semi-power. they don't need a solid country. the institutions are their country. that is why they so much want the global communism and constant state of chaos, where they cannot be challenged. they are the synagogue of satan. international jews and fleshgolems. fleshgolems will be reduced to nothing when they've done their part, just like were being undone. its the reward you get from siding with the synagogue of satanic jews...they WILL backstab you.

synagogue of satan just wants to rule over everyone.

>you own nothing
etc...

Attached: 1636280090491.png (2598x1135, 2.6M)

I'm a hapa who wants to help. I don't reject that one of my parents were White.

Yes. "Better to reign in hell, than serve in Heaven". These are neurotic, schizo literal neanderthals with a hate-boner for whites. They do not consider the long term consequences. They think that they can lie and scheme out of those problems just as they have these. They will preside over a literal demonic shit planet and gloat about it, because they're on top

It's not your fault your a HAPA, so thanks. Post info regarding The Great Replacement of Whites if you have it and want to help.

most everyone here in the south east is fine with it because they think spics are just like us
south east is fucked