If a human is murdered, do not feel bad for them. They would have died anyway

If a human is murdered, do not feel bad for them. They would have died anyway.

Attached: 1662484418815747.png (900x710, 385.37K)

Canadians arent human.

Attached: 54fbef22-e6ee-47e8-a8fc-38e58ea423d4_text.gif (400x300, 266.82K)

Humans are animals.

whoa user you're so smart. now kys don't hesitate you'll die anyway.

- Spiderman

I don't want to kill myself.

Never ever feel bad for things that have happened to people everyone's guilty. EVERY ONE!

Most people who get murdered didn't want to die, but shit man, they would have died anyways. You opinion doesn't really matter here. You just have to kys, it's really the only way.

Guilt is an abstract concept. It doesn't really exist. Things happen whether you deserve them or not.

No we aren't. We're barely contained monsters made of pure hate and murder.

Attached: WW1_vimy.jpg (450x329, 55K)

Whether they want it or not is inconsequential. And yes, my opinion doesn't matter, that's true.

Why are you an off-topic shitposter?

Political philosophy is still politics.

>Political philosophy is still politics.
This isn't political philosophy. You're a shitposting faggot.
Why do you think you should be allowed to shit up the board?

Then why won't you kys?

Except it is.
Humans are ultimately tied down by their animal instincts, with our ability to reason being relatively insignificant. You might as well ask a cat to stop chasing mice.

So you admit that your philosophy is wrong because it goes against nature/natural instinct?

>Except it is.
No, it's not and you're such a stupid shitposter you can't even articulate how it is. You think you sound smart when you actually sound like an idiot retard.

Of course you're a fucking leaf to boot.

Yes. The other poster is right, I am just shitposting, because whether or not I'm right carries no practical significance. I'm bound to human emotions like everyone else.

>Yes. The other poster is right, I am just shitposting
So again I ask, why? Why are you shitting up this board? Why do you think you're valid and we should listen to you?

Why can't you just fuck off and make this board a better place with your absence?

Alrighty then. Happy shitposting, fren.

It's hard to say. Sometimes I get in a philosopher-like mood, where I feel like "deconstructing" other peoples beliefs. Its meaningless but it does make me feel good.