I sacrifice a lot for my local community and in return I get jack fucking shit...

I sacrifice a lot for my local community and in return I get jack fucking shit. Are you sure "christian morality" is the correct one Any Forums?

Attached: IMG_20220906_202041_1.jpg (2837x2128, 1.33M)

Attached: 5632773B-E8C6-49F7-A54C-8783C1CCEBC8.jpg (828x1601, 749.79K)

Attached: 1657691116952.png (866x866, 336.45K)

By bragging about your charity you just undid all that work, god thinks less of you now than if you had just done nothing. Next time you do some charity or sacrifice for someone else, keep it to yourself

damn i want some buckwheat

God doesn't exist. Are you fucking retarded?

Every Christcuck I know is pretty much poor while all the atheists are rich.

you got a loli before, thats why people worked back then

If you don't even believe in god why were you charitable to begin with? That tells me you suck at being Machiavellian.

You need imaginary gods to justify charity?

I don't because God is real. The point is your problems here. You wanted to be charitable in order to gain something in return. And you failed. Do I need to repeat myself again or is the meme about poles being 50 IQ snowniggers correct?

I’m not the one doing charity like a faggot

Yeah, since otherwise they would do jack-shit. Christianity is just a large death cult when you think about it: the only thing they actually care about is the afterlife, their own enjoyment in life doesn't even matter, only the afterlife matters.

I blame the society. If they don't reward charity they will have fuck all instead of a functioning society.

The meme about poles being 50 IQ snowniggers is indeed correct.

99.9999% of people have a shitty meaningless life, Christianity gives you a small semblance of contentment. I love being a Christian.

You’re more of a jew than Jesus ever was

>Average IQ Greece: 90.77
You are aware of the fact that "snownigger" was invented by yoghurtniggers (like yourself) to cope about that your country was once great, but is currently abyssmal, right?

An empathic priest murdering christian newborns right after baptizing them breaks the system. It sends children straight to god and he is the one sinning here. Innocent people get to go to god faster. Find a flaw. The children go to heaven no matter what. Even you can murder your newborn after baptizing it and it's the greatest gift you can give to a child, eternal life in heaven.

>I sacrifice a lot for my local community
what have you learned?

Attached: 657357875.jpg (872x764, 148.9K)

lots of things were invented by greeks, its what we do my friend

Those who pray the loudest in the streets have already received their just reward.

You know, i fucking hate the fact that you a probably right

Attached: 1629993609131.jpg (704x864, 125.57K)

Fuck those people.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

lol

can you help answer some questions?

Ye, I did not, Mark. That's the bloody point. I demand a refund.

cooking bugs, huh poolack? looks like you're adapting to Schwab's "great reset" cuisine

That’s not what happens though, no one goes to heaven until Christ returns, so you’re actually just putting babies to death

Act_2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first