That'll be $49,99 for that BigMac, Sir!

Attached: hap.jpg (1920x878, 139.53K)

>working at McDonalds now requires a McDegree in burger flipping and a multi-stage interview
If you think that's farfetched just look at the rest of California and especially the tech sector.

I have a degree In physics. Can I qualify to flip ?

lol gavin newsom is so fucking retarded. if i was a fast food restaurant owner and had to pay 22 bucks an hour, i am hiring one person to work til, one to work the back, and telling the fags in line drive through is permanently closed.

$22/h only 16 hours per week.

>Food is too much
>I don't buy it
>Eventually Mr shekelburg makes less money
>Nu-pol seethes that Jews are making less

In burgers we trust. America is saved.

MMMMMMMMMMM GOYSLOP

You fucking niggers costed me a thousand kr. I bet you would win over bosnia

Nobody in Cali eats fast food. MAYBE In-n-Out once in a while after a 5k, but those workers already get $22/hr.

$22/hr is not a livable eage in CA. You need at least$100k minimum to live a lower middle class life. $300k if you want a house.

Put an extra fried bacon on that burger patty. We know your secrets. Of course we win.

I haven't bought it for 15 years. Its too expensive and on top of that they want a tip. Here's a tip: learn2code.

Nah they have enough locations and they can eat the cost. Think of it like best buy, they killed on phone sales because the contracts are what they made their money on, they sold so much other stuff that they could afford to eat it on phone costs (even at dealer cost) it got people in thr store and signed up through them.

At what point do they realize they're making their state uninhabitable

Hmm... do you have at least 5 years experience in experimental research and a background in condensed matter?

You fucking lost you turbonigger

Wages are already like that in Norway, Denmark and other countries, you retarded faggot. Does a Big Mac cost 50 dollars in Norway? Cause here it's 32 DKK (literally 5 dollars), and a large Big Mac Menu is 10 dollars. So wrap your shit up and stick it up your ass again, fucking intolerable fjellmonkey.

big mac? more like goyslop

3 years in experimental. And no background in condensed matter

Attached: 1645629451039.jpg (345x339, 100.37K)

>>I don't buy it
>workers are all laid off
>leftypol tards seethe that the real min wage is 0
Ftfy

I'm sorry, I'm afraid we're going to look at another candidate. You seem like a real go-getter and I hope we'll see you apply here again in the future. As a token of how much we appreciate you taking the time to interview with us, we'd like you to have this coupon for a free soft-serve ice cream (with purchase).

Good luck in your future endeavors, user!

minimum wage is a price floor for labor that attempts to "fix" market equilibrium. market equilibrium will just manifest itself in other unintended ways

just make your own big macs its not hard

Guys, guys, it's in commiefornia. Even with 22 bucks per hour you will still live in a tent and shit on the street. American dream.

overseas they already make this much and prices aren't much more than ours

faggot

Wrong gay faggot kill yourself

Thank you for your time

Attached: 229-2294873_11164821-pee-pee-poo-poo-biz-hd-png.jpg (840x628, 103.44K)