What kind of a man lets his wife go jogging alone at 4 AM?

Attached: ffe103c7928bde4eb5202b58a18f4444.jpg (705x940, 69.46K)

She looks like a Whey-fu

Shut the fuck up OP. You can’t even get a woman to be your friend on Facebook

White ... thats the type. This bitch had to gobearly in a.m. for a run because her cum skin couldnt handle the sun. Thats whats wrong with this generation, cant even handle the sun and are Biden supporters. Bunch of pussies.

upperclass whites dont control their women. they have "Enlightened" relationships in which both partners are equal.

She lived in a 90% white area and had jogged numerous times at that hour before.

Niggers literally drive for hours out to white suburbs to do their crimes

>Be american
>not bring a gun
She was asking for it, shes a liberal teacher after all

Attached: 1607050457804.webm (600x450, 1.69M)

Jocko Willink has her blood on his hands

All of bidens supporters are niggers.

Literally Who?

Imagine being a billionaire and still not understanding that cardio is bad for your health and that you should just lift weights and go for a casual walk

Just look at all cardio people, they all look old as fuck, skeletal, no muscle mass, weak, and despite doing all that supposedly "healthy" exercise all of them seem to have cardiovascular issues, meanwhile old wogs like Greeks and Italians NEVER exercise, they just go for long walks, or lift weights

I have literally never seen a Greek or Italian "go for a run" in my life, and all the oldest people here are Greeks and Italians, they're all sedentary yet live the longest, but Australians who are active and do cardio all the time die like 20-30 years younger and have all kinds of heart issues

Learn from the wogs, be a lazy cunt and never run, just walk/be sedentary

she out to get butt blasted yo
its becming popular

>tfw when you’ve lived in Memphis your whole life and think it’s ok to go jogging around the “university” at 4:30 am

Attached: 6FB45088-4A7F-4258-A2E7-618F7F3E9DC3.png (762x616, 600.9K)

She got culturally enlightened

The caveman-looking navy seal who gets posted around here. Comical "jarhead" looking guy.

The guy who developed Google. Its an American search engine

>Niggers literally drive for hours
she lived minutes from Niggerville, Tenessee

>God I hate my wife

a cuck, a retard, or a retarded cuck.

Death to kikes

The same one that lives in 70% nigger infested areas.

How does a millionaire heiress not carry a gun when dealing with normie scum Wtf?

the same kind that doesn't train her to conceal carry

a small 22 in her gym shorts could have shot that nog to hell

Attached: ccmag.jpg (800x6250, 900.67K)

The entirety of Memphis is niggerville with the exception of a few pockets in wealthy neighborhoods that are mostly white. Niggerville influx happens organically

kek

Attached: kevinlaugh.gif (300x300, 2.73M)

every single man in the usa would.

Like you.
OOOOOOOOO

You are fucking retarded

Attached: 3BE1730D-0C9E-4D2F-B439-822642A5F350.jpg (610x458, 316.33K)

A cucked drug addict obviously.