Infrastructure in the long term

Maybe Roman roads lasted so long because they were like pavers that you could dig up the problem area and repair instead of casting one monolithic road.

Attached: Video-5345.jpg (600x338, 136.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5qVxAoKwbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe everyday thousands of 35t trucks didnt passed on the roads too

Still have stone roads in major cities started replacing them a few years back now everything break's.
It's on purpose it's a scam.
That's why they hire idiots smart people could make 100y road's no problem.
It's profit they are actually making tires die faster now because some guy made a 200k tire so they got rid of him.

>35t trucks
Say it again muh doood. Big heavy trucks make muh dick big.

Attached: Memory3.jpg (607x459, 17.35K)

Retard average horse carts fully loaded with heavy cargo including horses weighed roughly the same,

they went about the same speed too, with narrower wheels and worse suspension. these fools know nothing.

>weighed roughly the same
lol, fucking retard

I think roads, sidewalks, and curbs should be made of standardized reusable materials.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-112045~2.png (720x469, 632.35K)

Actually I have a truck driving license and you get a very good distribution of weight.
It's mostly 4t per Axel and the surface that hits the ground is 10x larger than a horse foot or steal tires

are you an american on vacation?

Attached: 1651887056943.png (258x544, 129.96K)

That's crap this is actually ok to drive and use to last 20y with only replacing some parts here and there.

Attached: empty-street-in-milan-italy-1200x830.jpg (1200x830, 242.76K)

oh so they teach vector physics at truck driving school now?

This is already the case... Do you even know what roads are made of??

No but they teach weight distribution braking coefficient surface braking coefficient.
It's hard to get a license these days.
There's even emergency medical part.

That's not really a problem because bitumen is easily recyclable and easy to use. That's why we dont bother today. It's easy to rip of (recycle what took of the road to re-use it) and replace quickly. But it need to be done frequently and with good quality materials. Or you end up like eastern europe, where half the bitumen is changed for cheaper stuff becausse of corruption and the road are maintained once every 20 years at best...

Gravel mixed with petroleum in some cases. Post war construction saw the introduction of cast concrete shit everywhere.

Attached: concrete-block-road-path-or-parking-lot-2F26KR5.jpg (820x1390, 308.04K)

Roman roads didn't have 24/7 hours of traffic by 5,000lb+ wagons going 30/mph+. Simple as

>you could dig up the problem area and repair instead of casting one monolithic road.
it's a good thing op has made clear he has no idea what hes talking about so we can ignore this retard and his "opinion"

Oof, how embarrassing for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5jpB2n58RM

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 56.19K)

You know why they have rubber on them these days because modern rod's can't handle steel.

Attached: 00-promo-iamge-prince-harry-meghan-markle-royal-wedding-carriage.jpg (2000x2000, 958.58K)

goddamnit now the truckies are all uppity because they read a book and were given a certification from an accredited jew.
ffs.

o kek

over here they're using discarded tires mixed up with the asphalt, potholes and deformations have to constantly be monitored.
Unfortunately, I see no other way of disposing the massive amounts of used tires.

Attached: Dfdfsdf.png (1000x649, 770.99K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5qVxAoKwbE

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 158.16K)

I've seen tires used as fuel at a cement plant.

I'm not a truck driver I got and never used comercialy.
I actually use to drive for the circus.
I'm literally a clowns some days...

oh, for christs sake.

>4t per Axel
>1 axel = 4 wheels
That's double the weight on the same surface area, and road damage increases with the 4th power of weight. Assuming worst case scenario of 2t car, 4t on same area = 16x damage/wear to roadway

Oh we burn them in Europe and they are used to make cement.
About 15% savings,you can also convert them to gas.