I don't get twerking

I don't get twerking.
I mean please excuse me, I get flirtatious dancing, hip wagging and so forth.
This twerking stuff, there's something off... not right about it; it does nothing for me but repel attraction.
Why is it considered a turn-on and where the hell did this trend come from anyway?
I think it is more meant to be possibly a subliminal political statement that only the "in-crowd" knows because you see it in leftist videos & tv shows a lot.
To me it just looks unusual and retarded. You're trying to give the impression that's sexy but I only see a person who put a dopey habit in her mind.

Attached: 16615361312091.jpg (682x959, 78.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gorillasdaily/status/1452645598310637569
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys being afraid to talk to women is the root of all of this.
When attention is low, they amp up what gets them attention.
At the current rate, women will be spreading their asshole in the street soon enough.
A woman receiving proper attention through her development won't resort to over the top sexual gestures.

You're right, it's animalistic and disgusting

Is it another psyop then?
I kinda figured.

Why the fuck do they like attention so much in the first place? It's insanely weird and the biggest flaw of all time. The problem with them is that they're not beat and socially outcasted enough for whore behavior.

There is even a webm of a nigress shaking her ass in the air but she kills herself doing so, snapping her neck

I imagine it’s akin to men flexing their biceps. Women shake their ass to show they “got cake” or whatever.
It’s just a gesture of peacocking. Everything in niggerdom is meant to peacock.

Their place in society depends on attention.
Social positioning, maneuvering different circles, being around high value men, all depend on attention.

Their body wants to get pregnant by all means, dipshit

Cogent and balanced reply ngl

no shit?
kek

Gorilla and chimpanzee females do this when in heat to attract a male to mate with it. I believe niggers do it for the same reason. If anyone has the gifs and webms post em.

If only you knew how bad things really were.

Attached: 203B7F79-87EB-4EAF-9371-4114704E135B.jpg (1242x674, 332.66K)

"Twerking" is just stupid white people copying and reselling "wining" which is an African dance that was and is still done by Afro-Caribbean women. It is mostly snow bunnies who twerk. Afro-Caribbean women wine. A wine can be done by both men and women as a pair dance. Most times white women twerk alone or "twerk on" someone. It is just them trying to copy. Should be yikes to you WS in here.

>girl acts like she is riding ur dick
>offended by this

ok dud

There's more than one

What's sad is they'll get it. They're going to get the absolute worst type of attention possible.

sauce?

>Why is it considered a turn-on and where the hell did this trend come from anyway?
A big butt is an acquirable trait. The cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry can help people achieve this, for a price. That's where it came from and why it's supposed to be beautiful now.

Attached: 1661997903284035.png (1876x4500, 876.68K)

Nauthty America - Abella Danger - "Honey, there's a Jew in the kitchen"

You mean
>girl acts like she's riding everyone's dick especially in Timbuktu

We’ll maybe Greek user can help us out

.005% of women have the right ass to make my dick go diamonds from their twerking. The rest fill me with disgust. It’s primal which makes their attempts a signifier of failed natural selectionZ disgusting.

>where the hell did this trend come from anyway?
twitter.com/gorillasdaily/status/1452645598310637569

Yeah, I guess if you are into trad girls and don't like promiscuity you wouldn't like it. I don't give a fuck, humans are animals too so engaging in sexuality is just human nature.

its a monkey thing

Attached: sagging.jpg (469x480, 52.77K)

All the races are doing it now and it's just shocking to me how and why it would catch on, because it doesn't look sexy it looks like a buckdancing crackhead.

I think it’s hot but I like women’s bodies and sex

no they're not, it was a fad for a couple of months

Hmm. Enlightening discussion. They did all these female beauty psycho tests on Brazilians?

No white women I know do this. Only mudsharks & coalburners on the internet.

you are gay

Attached: neekopath.jpg (415x739, 19.43K)

>Why is it considered a turn-on and where the hell did this trend come from anyway?
Niggers.

Attached: bootypoint.png (692x524, 298.99K)

Niggers.

Americans are brainwashed to worship niggers from the cradle

It is primate behaviour.
Twerking came from 'black culture'.
Negro males are excited by it.
Go figure.

That's a dude.

Nah, I'm not gay.
Maybe you grew up conditioned to think that was sexy. A woman doing things like that in public in front of the world is degenerate and extreme.
Be sexy without looking stupid.

Twerking is probably equal parts sexual and disrespectful. I think it's a way for blacks to "clap back" or push whites around without actually doing anything "violent". To me it looks like a kid going nanananabooboo.