Gun Control Poll

My former house rep sent an email to me. Asking if scary black rifles should be banned.

>not your army.

Yeah yeah, but why not brigade this poll sitting at 60% for salt weapon bans?

iqconnect.house.gov/iqextranet/EsurveyForm.aspx?__cid=GA04HJ&__sid=100024&__crop=12794.6400921.5601302.370318

Attached: Hank-Johnson.jpg (1024x683, 74.8K)

yeah

Don't weaken the 2nd amendment weaken the 13th amendment

Fuck off Vatnigger

Go back to your containment thread

eat russian shit chugger

This.

>please help us spam this American elected officials site
Did everyone who interfered in 2016 get sent to the front? This is sloppy as hell even for a vatnik.

>please help us spam this American elected officials site
fucking newfag lurk moar

Website is weird, if you just press back you can vote again like, 50 times before the site stops you. New IP fixes that.

The OP clearly asked for help “brigading” (your word) a .gov site. Bad move Zigger. Should of stayed on telegram.

Govt website is poorly made.

Shocker.

the fact you think Im a vatnik shill is far more humorous than the insulting nature of it. I just want mess with the algorithm theyre using cause you know some tranny discord is doing the same, but supporting an AWB instead

Guns are important for home defense

Attached: 01.jpg (959x1334, 2.16M)

>if you don't support gun control you're a vatnik shill

This is why people make fun of poltards. You're a cargo cult. You hear words and repeat them without understanding what they mean.

I want to fuck MILFdog

If you start off topic threads asking to help raiding a .gov site, then yes everyone might call you a vatnik shill. They didnt give you guys any aptitude test I see.

back to /k/ with the other fags and feds

That guy was worried if we landed too many planes on Guam it would get top heavy and roll over.

Which parts of that URL might be a unique instance/user indicator?

Mald

Attached: unknown433.png (700x818, 1.06M)

Whether or not to allow guns should be a states rights issue.