I as a democrat, leftwing person, support less harsh prison sentences...

I as a democrat, leftwing person, support less harsh prison sentences, fewer court conviction and fewer rights for police officers because I believe that government should work for the people. Not for the wealthy. Not for businesses. The People should not be corralled like animals into prisons for not following orders.

I am willing to accept some degree of less safety in my personal life in order to avoid letting myself be turned into a slave. And in order to avoid seeing my fellow citizens turned into slaves.

Republicans, rightwing people, support long prison sentences for nonviolent offenses, such as petty property theft or nonviolent drug crimes including marijuana possession. And the end result of it all is that everyone is simply a slave to their government.

Whenever we on the left move to give less harsh sentences and appoint less harsh judges / DAs, Fox News and other rightwing outlets viciously attack us all for being "soft on crime" and repeatedly say the DAs are "Soros DAs" (whatever that even means). This includes rightwing people who superficially label themselves "libertarians" or "small government believers", whatever that even means since no such things exist on the rightwing

I don't need to point out the irony of how all of this squares with the "muh side of freedom" and "muh side of tyranny" talk from the right, which is utterly inexplicable, factually based in nothing, and the polar opposite of true objectively

If you're not willing to accept a little bit less safety in your life then you will become a slave to your government. Your government will quickly end up working against you and for the rich (as it inevitably does in America, under capitalism). And furthermore, it's too broad a discussion to delve into here, but it turns out rationally speaking that all of these far rightwing policies generally only exacerbate crime and the socioeconomic stresses that drive them, so ultimately they're counterproductive

Attached: prison policy.png (800x463, 27.91K)

Attached: 1600733527109.png (1009x1166, 305.94K)

When niggers get locked up the police are serving me though

Ok Google, now pull up results for black percentage of founding NATO countries

You know, the racial and identity politics obsession is really your thing here on the right. All I can tell you as a leftist is that socioeconomic stress, which certainly exists in massive numbers in black communities, is the primary driver for crime, up to and especially including violent crime

Again, the racial aspect of this really is all of your obsessions on the right. My post factually had absolutely nothing to do with race. And I wouldn't think of it through a lens of race, but through a lens of class which will be much healthier for your society

>is the primary driver for crime
No that would be single motherhood, the number one predictor of all future criminal activity

Attached: 1568933339751.jpg (536x392, 28.33K)

>healthier
You don't get to define healthy

Single motherhood quite literally and explicitly something under the umbrella of "socioeconomic stress". I mean I literally just said "socioeconomic stress" so how on Earth could not put 2 and 2 together on that one

This entire post has nothing to do with race, but your out of context graphs and memes you all always post on this site are factually always bunk. They're just factually always either cherrypicked, lacking context or outright made up. Usually some mix of all 3. At some point I stopped chasing them down and disproving them all to you since in the end none of it matters

>being poor makes you abandon your children
Next you're gonna tell me these savages should be able to vote I bet lmao

Why lol? Why would I be banned from saying something is healthy or not by some maniac rightwinger on the internet? LMFAO

>bunk
sorry its been pre bunked but then re-bunked
so now "socioeconomic" cope has been debunked

Attached: 1600970454501.png (1598x776, 319.53K)

Only the United States has latinos.. which according to the chart, is approximately 500+ latinos going to jail for every regular citizen of the countries listed below.. I find this to be an accurate depiction of latinos in the US.

Is that more than race? Maybe for rapists, but then again, 70% of blacks had single mothers at some point

Being poor makes you abandon your children.
Being sent to prison is one of the main drivers for abandonment of children in black communities. So it's another case of rightwingers causing the issue they're complaining about, and this is a perennial tendency among the right. Cause an issue, and then point to the effects of that issue as a social ill and incorporate the crusade against said social ill into your political platform. When IRL it's just a problem you yourself caused all along

A great example is immigration and capitalism. Immigration naturally and inherently following from your insistence on a capitalist economic system

>Luxembourg has 115
Your country is smaller than Rhode Island what the fuck are you niggers doing?

Do you have a """non racist imagery""" that normies can look at?

Apparently you also support run - on sentences.

the racism makes it funnier but fine

Attached: 1600733527109.png (1023x653, 270.73K)

No it is all debunked stuff. Factually. There's just no point of delving into it all anymore on my end because leftists like me have done that over and over again, and the next day you all just post the same inaccurate and misleading information

So there's an entire process for disseminating academic and scientific information. It works really good. It revolves around peer review and stuff. And is handled by really intelligent and efficient experts in their fields. There's no "satanic conspiracy" to colleges and whatever it is you think, but you choose to avoid all of that in favor of cherrypicking and posting out of context, or outright fake, screenshots and memes. So that's just what the rightwing is

sorry but leftists have been debunked. turns out they are all corpo shills that can only regurgitate think tank propaganda

Attached: 1601362528141.png (698x606, 76.4K)

What's your views on gun control?

Now you aren’t even willing to read the mountains of evidence available.

Close minded faggot.

You came here to debate, so debate these chuds, you faggot.

Alright guys, I'm out of this thread. It's too bad but entirely predictable you had to make it all about race. The law applies to everyone, black latino or white. It's a well known and noted thing that rightwingers fears of black people and minorities give rise to their willingness to sell their rights to police officers, tyrannical policing and a tyrannical justice system. And you all demonstrated that perfectly in this thread

My advice and opinion to you all is to try to not let yourself be controlled so much by your fear. Try to take a little personal accountability for your life and existence and try not to run to the government as if it's some kind of big and powerful daddy designed to protect you and make you safe from all of your primal insecurities. Anyway, have a nice night and bye bye

Attached: 1605955333563.png (1280x629, 308.63K)

I didn't come to "debate", only to explain what we believe and think on the left and now I'm out of this thread because I've gotta go do some other things. So have a nice night and bye bye

And we're not "debaters" on the left. That whole "internet debate culture" thing is a rightwing thing. On the left we "debate" through peer review and legitimate studies and things hashed out by high level experts in their fields. We don't generally have any respect for those who just post often fake or otherwise out of context screenshots and memes

Alright for real now guys, I'm out. For real I wish you'd try to reevaluate the way you approach things and see things but know you probably won't. Anyway for real now have a nice night and bye

I don't think you know what you believe. Or, you are a shill. Either way, you're a faggot.

Attached: n.png (2048x1619, 1.75M)

>accept a little bit less safety
Never. And we're keeping our guns after you tried to defund the police.

what do these look like if the axes are normal

>think on the left
You don't think. You repeat the narrative. You want soft on crime but won't close the border to illegals that cross and commit crime here. You deny people their right of self-defense and right to be safe.