They've been putting children into a gas chamber and think they are a normal european countries like France...

They've been putting children into a gas chamber and think they are a normal european countries like France, Italy or Belgium

Attached: DACH-Region.png (220x170, 10.81K)

Jews aren't human. They are demons.

Germans (as a 'people', like slavs) are the biggest evil on this Earth. Put people mostly use term angloid here.

Attached: одвратно створење.jpg (1580x1545, 145.75K)

I work in Hitlerland xD

The british put Boers into gas chambers.

>CHAD
>kills jews
nice

Can't argue about that. Klaus Schwab is a germutt. Nestle CEO is an Austrian who said that access to water is not a human right. when you look throughout the history, you'll see that germutts doomed europe several times. Theodore Kaufman was right. Germany (and its cronies) must perish!

/thread

Yes we cremate our dead rather than eat them.

>t. Swampgerman

t. cannibal

Attached: armin-meiwes-49.jpg (2000x1333, 609.34K)

Russian?

Didnt russians kill 90 percent of tut people of the caucasus? Force transfer millions of tatars out of crimea into uzbekistan?

Force transfer millions and millions of other people into central asia?

>D, CH, A

should be Ö not A

as in "fuck off, doch bitte" one post this id

looool how i knew it is a memeflag even before clicking that thread
pottery

the first American I've met not telling the Swiss to fuck off with "CH"

spent three semesters in uni learning standard german. they hear my accent and always switch to english

what a waste of time

yes we are a tad snobby that way, lots of language pressures here.

i prefer a gas chamber then even being in the same room with some slavic dude. thanks for romanic enslavement of my people you cunt i hope ukrainians shave your buttocks off at the front you dirty filthy scumbags seee you in hell rotten kys fgt

Attached: 4142236-middle.png (900x877, 267.77K)

turn that bitch around and youre correct. rome, devil worship, russians. straight fax

do you know why? because your faces look ugly. its your big nose. i wonder where jews have their noses from. obviously its from eating chicken. like i said i prefer nordic gas chamber over stinking breath of slavizoid any day heil hitler

commie rooska killed millions in ukraine

see HOLOMODOR