Untitled

?

Attached: angle.jpg (640x640, 75.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE-9YPxCBLo&ab_channel=OfftheCuff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cant wait to annex it

RIGHTFUL CLAY

Minnesotans are some of the faggiest people in the country, right up there with West Coasters. I say let Canada have them in exchange for Alberta.

youtube.com/watch?v=tE-9YPxCBLo&ab_channel=OfftheCuff

Hippity Hoppity, your land is now my property.

Attached: pepepunch.jpg (800x450, 43.66K)

My dick do dangle when I'm up in The Angle

Attached: carlos.jpg (500x367, 19.74K)

>Minnesotans are some of the faggiest people
this is true
I was born here and lived most of my life here and we should be nuked

Attached: grab unagi by the pussy.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

Land surveyors did an oopsie

Attached: F04CF314-BBF5-464D-810F-249942D19C37.png (679x370, 31.7K)

You're going to lose even more. Just let it happen.

They have a bunch of oil reserves, maybe it is time the US brought them democracy

Rightful anglo territory

Here in Austin, the most numerous out-of-state license plates now are
>California, by a huge margin
>New York
>Illinois
>Minnesota
I've concluded from this that A. Minneapolis is just as big of a shithole as Chicago or the Bay Area, and B. Minnesotans are passive cowards who would rather flee halfway across the continent than face the fact that their voting habits destroyed their home.

Attached: 1652044667864.jpg (750x727, 241.01K)

The most common out of state plates here in Colorado (not counting neighboring states) are California, Texas, Minnesota and Illinois as well. California and Texas are the two biggest states in the country population-wise, so that makes sense statistically. Illinois and Minnesota are just total shitholes that their retard citizens want to leave and then ruin someplace else, I guess.

>I've concluded from this that A. Minneapolis is just as big of a shithole as Chicago or the Bay Area, and B. Minnesotans are passive cowards who would rather flee halfway across the continent than face the fact that their voting habits destroyed their home.

Very good conclusion. The typical life cycle of a Minnesotan is to vote liberal until your kid's school is majority Somali, move to a Red state, can't hack it, move back to Minnesota, tell your friends you missed the diversity

>Minnesotan is to vote liberal until your kid's school is majority Somali
only in the large areas
>the twin shitties
>st cloud
>jewluth
everywhere else is white, which I believe is how the whole country works

This part was inhabited mostly by English speakers, so it became part of the US

>american education

Anyone know how land travel between the NW corner and the rest of MN works in the covid era? Like, do you have to show proof of vax and all that canadian commie bullshit?

USA hat? Can't wait to annex it.