Huntercels

What makes someone want to do this? Look at this reaction to shooting a bear

Hes so exciting his about to coom his pants...wtf? You gona tell me these people arent psychos?

youtu.be/E14DXcAHp3o?t=293

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 3.39.06 am.png (478x344, 340.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9RNaeUu4k0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can tell you’re a troon lmao ywnbaw

Those people are psychopaths. Also people who hunt with bows.
But not all hunters are like this.
Many hunters hunt because they enjoy the way it connects you with the environment. They hunt to protect the environment, manage species, and provide a sustainable source of food.
These people kill the animal in the most humane way possible (rifle) and do it with correct respect.

he is the same as that nigger white little girl who shot a deer and is pissing herself shaking

It's literally my duty as an American to kill hogs. They are an invasive species. If I want to use incendiary rounds, that's my business.

nah I agree with you as far as trophy hunters being weird fucks
hunting for game though for the hobby of it, being in and learning about the outdoors, and the satisfaction of getting your own meat is normal though
The guys that kill grizzly bears and go to Africa and shit have never sat well with me, it does seem like they are about to COOM from killing the most exotic beast possible.
That being said, I'm still not against it because in practicality it saves those animals due to the rich hunters paying out so much money that they can pay the niggers there to actually protect them from poachers instead of killing them all for a new nose bone.

They're 85 IQ tops. Explains it all

>that nigger white little girl
lol I am imagining you watching that video seething
are you some sort of swarthoid "new french"?

You just thank God that they are not shooting YOU, faggot.

psychopathy, thinking that killing something will make them more manly
Killing for fun is subhuman behavior

Attached: oneill.webm (634x420, 125.93K)

It's called an adrenaline dump. It causes you to shake.

Humanity rose to civilization by killing. If you are a man and killing doesn’t sound the least bit exciting to you then you are abnormal and should seek medical attention. Just the way it is bruh.

>Killing for fun is subhuman behavior
Low-T take

aussies about to be overrun by chinks because they gave up their guns

and whining about macho male behavior

very sad

>huntercels
You realize all of these guys get endless puss right? Fucking faggot.

>me kills animal with gun
>me strong
ok nigger

How about they go play sniper in ukraine instead of playing sniper against unknowing bears?

I do it for the meat.

Lololololololololl

This gun can blind people and give them cancer!!!!

How to make photon rifles and cannons
youtu.be/a9RNaeUu4k0

Attached: 1662352808033867m.jpg (768x1024, 126.26K)

because they aren't faggots like you OP

I mean OP's faggot lover

I wouldn’t want to eat a Ukrainian.

There are no more cowardly and pathetic creatures than hunters
Just absolute scum

That's a tare.

How did your nation go from Paul Hogan to you in like 30 years

I've done a lot of hunting, and in my teens and early twenties sometimes just for "sport" or "trophy." I will only hunt now for food, and rarely do so outside of birds because I'd rather eat a cow I raised.
I'm not opposed to others trophy/sport hunting, but it is not my thing anymore, and I certainly have no interest in watching people do on youtube or tv shows.
>What makes someone want to do this?
Young men have, for the most part, a blood lust. Some outgrow it, some don't.

Hunting for food or to manage pests is acceptable and was very important to our evolution as a species.
Hunting for fun or trophy hunting is an abomination.

Probably get AIDS. Trust me, they are being eaten. Nobody will admit it though.

>There are no more cowardly and pathetic creatures than hunters

If you aren't a total vegan who has never used any product made from slaughtered animals, shut the fuck up. Killing an animal for use yourself is far more honest and ethical than paying someone else to do it to completely sanitize the process for you and protect you from the reality of the life/death cycle.

The meat from the animals in those African hunting trips also goes to village the guides work for, so I have no problem with it as long as it's not trophy hunting because some rich faggot wants to feel like a man by trophy hunting a lion.