REMEMBER THE REAL STOLEN ELECTION - 2000

Remember when Republicans stole an election and used it to allow Israel to commit a mass sacrifice within our own borders unpunished?
Peppridge Farm Remembers.

Attached: Make+ways+of+seeing+without+eyes_6c334a_9802566.jpg (1200x900, 234.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xd9fiOrfEqI
youtube.com/watch?v=OG8GxzJTBck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I definitely think that America needs to improve its election security measures.

Attached: 0_Danny-MalinJPG.jpg (615x351, 41.07K)

hey cool it with the antisemitism

Who cares? It was rigged anyway and both were zog puppets.

Republicans in 2000 were neocons, same team as the democrats we have now. Lots of neocons. It’s too damn bad

There was an election in Athens Georgia after ww2 that was super corrupt and the returning Joes grabbed a bunch of guns and ammo and shot up the local law enforcement for grabbing the ballots and locking them in the jail. The joes won but the fair elections didn't last long and soon the corrupt practices came back years later. It's almost like we need mini revolutionary wars just to have fair elections.

Ya neocons, surely both sides are not controlled and everything is theater. Neocons. Got it

you mean same team as trumptards AND dems
i so do wish a real solid conservative would try for it but there's NOBODY who isnt owned by the kid fucking cult

Novus u fag, we used to be frens. How can I reach you off 4chanz

>t. KBlind

Finally, some good fucking schizo conspiracy bullshit.
I'm tired of only seeing FE bullshit around here.
This is the real shit to laugh at.

>It's almost like we need mini revolutionary wars just to have fair elections.

I remember some old American saying that the tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood if tyrants and patriots.
Turns out he knew what he was on about.

Attached: smurf.png (1210x641, 1M)

Remember that submarine?

Leviathan 2

Dude! You're alive!
hell yes

it was for the better. or atleast it simply was at it will be supposed to. everything is so silly in a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=xd9fiOrfEqI

Attached: 1661356084725420.gif (600x900, 724.74K)

this thread feels predestined

>Remember when Republicans stole an election

GOP stole 2000 and 2004 election with Roger Stone at the helm of the dirty tricks brigade, and Dems barely whined, compared to Trump's bitching and moaning and wasting everyone's time with his bullshit insanity

Attached: 1390887666117.jpg (450x375, 72.96K)

What is the king's pact

youtube.com/watch?v=OG8GxzJTBck
Out of the skies ,and from over the waters they come to bring slaughter-to all mankind.
Soldiers of fortune, administer torture they rip out your heart-and leave you to die.
Plunder and pillage, and rape of the villages, towns, and the cities-burnt to the ground.
Banish the nation, till their occupation means nothing is left of the old world order...

pause

Out of the skies ,and from over the waters they come to bring slaughter-to all mankind.
Soldiers of fortune, administer torture they rip out your heart-and leave you to die.
Plunder and pillage, and rape of the villages, towns, and the cities-burnt to the ground.
Banish the nation, till their occupation means nothing is left of the-old world order... (x2)

pause

Hawk will rise and conquer,
Tudor knights downtrodden,
with the battle won.

Can this be a new beginning?
Bring an end to all the killing?

Tudor indecision,
rife with deep derision,
so the civil war will,
cause confusion as the,
Hawk will rise and conquer,
Tudor knights downtrodden,