Reject the feminist chokehold old women and Jews have on modern dating...

Reject the feminist chokehold old women and Jews have on modern dating. Their age shaming has had direct effects on our lowering population, fertility, and the highest number of single people in history. Date younger girls who haven’t been ran through, and have healthy babies

Attached: CF2F0799-104E-44D8-B719-2879E6F89101.jpg (1284x1346, 188.47K)

Around 10 years ago difference is ok.
Anything more than that has always been looked down on.
Neither way nobody cares what feminists on Twitter say, they're Darwin awarding themselves by not having kids anyway so let them do their thing.

Attached: pol-17.jpg (640x904, 102.4K)

Age difference*

Imo it's weird when older men feel entitled to younger women.
We aren't in the 1800s where young women had to marry whatever successful stable adult man was around anymore. If you missed the boat for finding someone in your youth, that's your problem, man or woman.
People who are going through similar stages in life have more of a chance of bonding and learning together than age gap couples.

Fuck off nigger, men bust their asses working for 10-20 years accumulating wealth and they are entitled to buy a prime piece of ass instead of settling for a used up hag.

1/2 mens age + 7. This was societies limit.

Attached: 1661203878224993.jpg (536x466, 44.93K)

It makes sense for an older woman to date a younger man. They’re both low on the sexual marketplace. He’s on his way up, she’s on her way to the bottom.
It also makes sense for an older guy to marry a younger woman. He’s high value in the sexual marketplace and she is too.

Attached: 8767ED7D-DFB9-432C-9529-43BD68AB2BC5.png (908x778, 1.02M)

This. If a man works hard, takes care of himself, and doesn’t fuck up, his prime will be in his 30s and can bag some hot younger girl and turn her into a good wife

If you didn’t marry your high school or college sweetheart as a man, you have no other options for raising a family. 30+ roasties are useless

The dumbest NPC reddit bro retard thing I've ever seen. And these NPCs just keep repeating it because they think it's catchy or makes them sound smart.

Didn't it come from some jewish NPC TV show to begin with?

imagine a society functioning where 20% of working men have no family. it wouldn't work. they would just stop working.

Why the fuck is she cutting right on the countertop? How would you even wash that properly without making a mess?
This must be some sort of retarded stock photo.

Attached: 1648777707650.jpg (254x304, 18.62K)

>implying women don't 100% choose who they marry

OP is completely correct. It's bitter spinsters insisting younger women also waste their youth.

Wood slab countertop. Not hard to wash and oil.

Older women ruin younger women by wanting them to make the same mistakes they did. Women are jealous by nature and can’t stand seeing younger girls have the life they wanted at that age

Old women have the phenotype of a dog from all that semen gross bitches.

Is this some American-trying-to-be-traditional thing?
I can tell that it's wood you fag. That doesn't change anything.

>. Date younger girls who haven’t been ran through
lol by the time females reach 18 they have been through the carousel

Look at the roe v wade protest hideous nasty women nobody would bang. Hopefully they all jabbed

Girls worth dating haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 1639731184274.jpg (2932x4096, 1.03M)

I broke up with my whore ex fiancé nearly a year ago and any woman I’ve met who has been going through a breakup just fucks loads of guys while I sit in my new single apartment drinking, I don’t even try anymore because any woman “going through the same thing” is just a fucking whore and not another person who had their heart roped away.