The KiwiHun Dilemma

How do we deal with the influx of kiwihuns on Any Forums now that their website was annihilated?
These kiwi gossip huns have trannies on their mind 24/7. They're derailing unrelated political threads with their obsessive tranny tirades. This will only get worse once they fully migrate to Any Forums

Attached: 1662485759849.png (888x456, 223.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.top/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Expect the tech illiteracy to go up 40% because they don't know how to DNS.

Any Forums is pretty worthless as a discussion board because there is no safeguard against gpt-3 algos.

And at least half of mods are trannies but that is to be expected.

>Any Forums doesn't have trannies on their mind 24/7

>These kiwi gossip huns have trannies on their mind 24/7.
>he posts on Any Forums
holy cope. KF was unironically just Any Forums but smarter and crazier. and most importantly they actually harassed these people irl as opposed to bitching and crying about them endlessly without actually doing anything. now that the farms are gone we really have nothing.

Attached: 11633FD32434519.jpg (680x640, 97.35K)

>Any Forums is pretty worthless as a discussion board because there is no safeguard against gpt-3 algos.
Facts. When that dude posted 10,000 believable posts in couple days with a bot just by buying a Any Forums pass that's when I realized it's not even worth using this shithole, I haven't managed to quit it yet though. I've probably wasted my time replying to hundreds of bots

Meds.

>I've probably wasted my time replying to hundreds of bots

That's called demoralization. It's very much a topic no one talks about and why the only possible mediums of discussion are tightly controlled free speech forums like KiwiFarms so they have to get sleeper agents fedposting and have actual glowies whose daughters boil hamsters alive to intervene.

You trannies are not very good at this.

/ptg/ and maga faggots already did that they already ruined Any Forums

>shareblue tranny
>no u

just direct them to i imagine those degenerates would welcome the attention

what makes you think they weren't already here?

You know it’s completely pointless to try and cause division here right?

>go to new clearnet domain
>over 5 minutes to load a page
h-heh. kiwifarms is back, trannies. seethe and c-cope hehheh

what are you talking about its loading as fast as it always has. maybe dont be a nigger

By giving them their own containment board seperate from Any Forums

L-Loading fast as ever n-niggers! Haha. Yeah!!

Attached: ywnvkf.png (725x322, 13.32K)

e-celeb threads should go to /bant/ or something

>ur site is slow right now trannies win!!!
cringe

Just fucking flood the board with shit, you'll get a 3 day no problem and a perma if you post spicy or really cringe material.

fuck the moment i posted it i saw it was down :d
was hoping you would've fucked off the thread damn it

Attached: 1662488515731.png (669x587, 794.53K)

Get a life, shill.
You've been doing this for the whole day.

go cooka da meatball papa john

Well, the first one’s here. Guess your friends aren’t far behind huh?

lol i remember that faggot he said people started to realize they're talking to a bot at some point. if we assume it was halfway through then he was spamming 5k posts where anons were screaming into the void not knowing, or more probably other bots were.
it really sucks this shithole is so easy to flood but i guess theres a reason

Truth. None of the alt boards have this problem. There’s way too many bots here, that’s the whole point of the Any Forums pass,

Attached: 447.png (659x692, 110.56K)

if your a kiwi fag go to /b and don't stay here

>you have to wait 3 seconds for a page to load
>le troons win
YWNBAW

Attached: 1660644628326956.gif (400x400, 1.83M)

KF isn't going anywhere retards

there's 600 members online rn cope
the only people that can't access it is all the retards on twitter and in discord seething about it lmao

Attached: 1661025259614.png (611x650, 366.46K)

>How do we deal with the influx of kiwihuns on Any Forums now that their website was annihilated?
Point out that their fag gossip site is still up at
>kiwifarms.top/
Help them out to install TOR and point them to whatever the onion address is. Whatever it takes to get them and their troon tsunderes out of every single fucking thread on this board.

Posting gore, holocaust facts and botched transitions helped. Neither kiwispergs or their troon tagalongs can stand that shit.

Attached: troon3.png (2539x1911, 1.74M)

>KiwiChuds be like

Attached: i.kym-cdn.png (700x394, 264.9K)