Why didn't my life get any better once I found my first job and in engineering?

Why didn't my life get any better once I found my first job and in engineering?

The reality is slowly sinking in that I'm just as euro poor as everyone else.

Attached: 80b0540773f93e52db028efc466303a1.jpg (541x504, 36.13K)

If only you knew how bad things are

life gets better when you start expressing gratitude towards god.

>Irish engineer
Yeah, we don't need fallen over Blarney Stones everywhere. Go get drunk in the pub and piss on a stray cat.

Haven't drank alcohol in 3 years.

Attached: 1646978002238.png (280x222, 64.37K)

if you're a wagie you're poor, simple as

Nice job becoming an engineer. Welcome to the lower middle class! Where you pay all your bills and taxes and may have a little extra for yourself if you’re lucky.

There's your problem.

>engineering
What field?

Your supposed to bust your ass then in your 30s you get to be the boss/management check other peoples work and shitpost on your phone all day.

are u a cute grill? let's be miserable together

It will never get better. Things will only go downhill until you die. Even Satán came to tell you that.

I have a dead end job and have been a drunk almost 30 years. Yet I have a wife and a house and work from home. Other than my mortgage I am debt free. Is shit just retardedly hard in Europe?

Oh wait. OP is Satán. Now I see.

I suspect you're working in a field of engineering that is overpopulated.
You need to LOOK AHEAD and specialize in something that's GONNA be big then leave your current job and do what I did.

Based

Attached: 1657760861257.jpg (1280x868, 289.91K)

being an europoor is truly a curse, electricians make maybe 300 more than a shelve stacking wagie and I gotta do actual work.

No. It's ironically harder in your usa.
People here just drift along instead of taking their own lives by the balls and going their own way.

He said engineering

No shit. It is a shame you fucks ain’t got the teaspoon of gumption I do. You’d probably be fuckin queen.

The reality is;
EVERY DAY IS THE BEST IT'S GONNA GET, THE ZENITH.
Even in the 1930s, the height of the Great Depression, there were vast riches to be made.

YOU ILLITERATE CUNT!
I didn't say I was like that, you dumb cretin. That's why I own my own business and could buy you and set your life on fire and barely notice.
Most are. Some of us are not. You know... the winners in life's game.

Hey, she can be not cute, I am not picky.

>I didn't say I was like that, you dumb cretin.
Sorry, I just assumed you were a people. My mistake, Crisps nigger.

The problem with dirty americans halfwits is that they are waiting for it to get better in their usa before being a success. They're doing it wrong.
EVERY DAY is as good as it's gonna get.
NOW is that day to start that business, to retrain, to be what you want to be, to go for that better job.
When the boom comes, you're just going to be competing with lots of cunts.
Right NOW you HAVE ZERO COMPETITION, NIGGA!

Because you chose STEM instead of becoming a fast food worker in California. Maybe next life.

Attached: 4F27112B-9368-4B94-88B1-EFEB12E00568.jpg (1170x615, 206.63K)

I accept your apology... after you dance for me.
DANCE!

I only dance ballroom with women. Sorry.

Things will only get worse for you the more taxes you earn the right to pay. Earning taxed income is just giving money to people who hate you and want to see you dead and gone.
Why are you busting your ass so hard to earn money for ZOG to begin with? Is it for materialism, personal vanity or do you just have no self respect whatsoever?

Attached: classic ben.jpg (400x297, 14.18K)

This really is it.