Why do women feel the need to advertise their sluttyness on social media? What do they have to gain by it...

Why do women feel the need to advertise their sluttyness on social media? What do they have to gain by it? Is any attention good attention to a woman?

Attached: Who 2.webm (350x782, 1.23M)

Da joos

Unconcerning is best medication to women.

>Attention
HEY LOOK AT ME! VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE!

What an ugly musty bitch

Because their friends see it and give them likes and post comments like "omg girl you so bad" so they get their daily dopamine hit of attention

That’s an ugly spic she decided to hookup with and I should know because I am one.

All attention is positive attention.
A child will sooner become your enemy than to have their existence denied by you.

Attached: 1662173715883236.jpg (3000x2076, 1.25M)

In ancient greek religions, women were seen as unconscious feral animals until they were tamed by a husband like a pet

if they can announce their behavior to the world without being shamed, it only reinforces that their behavior is morally/rationally justifiable.

Attached: PickleDickWhores.png (1470x795, 1.26M)

Jiggle jiggle booba sex sex sex

>Why

because genetically they are all attention whores so they can attract the "best" males

xnity restricted this behavior to marriage but the west has discarded xnity and surprise what took its place?

the word is "attention-whoring"

The more roasties that do this, the more men will be saved from being cucked by them in the future that's to the relative immutability of the internet.

Attached: Jocko2.jpg (750x1000, 68.44K)

where did you get that picture of me? i bagged all three of those hotties that weekend. the middle one was by far the best one. she fucked me like an animal. anyway, afterwards i went ahead and put immortality spells on them per their request. they'll be immortal alright, but i don't think they are actually getting what they wanted ahahahah

Thanks, I memeod

its mainly a nordic/anglo women thing
being a whore is still not well viewed in southern euro countries

Woman are infantiles and immature, and their actions on social media are absolute proof of that.
Rather than crying about it, why not remove woman's rights to power and voting. When they get upset just point to their childish behavior on social media.
Its a no brainier to use the opportunity to wrest it all back from fems who don't deserve it and lock them back into being mothers and homemakers where they belong

Attached: 1662477722564398.jpg (1024x912, 70.38K)

heh. i had sex with a literal prostitute and her pussy was tight. there are loose pussies and there are tight pussies but it has nothing to do with how much dick they take.

Women make everything about sex and then get mad when you only look at them as sex objects, which is all they are

beautiful post thank you kind wizard

Because we don't beat them enough

if that sleeping faggot doesn't ghost her immediately he deserves the herpes

Indeed

Attached: 1662476418687268.webm (576x1246, 2.07M)

Attached: 1662476379892895.webm (694x614, 1.78M)

The whole roastie/tightness thing is a meme made by men that has very little basis in reality.

However, that meme should live on forever.

>Diabetic brownoid lump
Wtf why is she bragging?

Her tits are too big imo.
Also she's a yid.

Women have a compulsive urge to advertise EVERYTHING about themselves on social media because they have ab endless hunger for validation.

No lip having ass bitch

>sex objects, which is all they are
nah man. women are like 75% sex object. the other 25% is stuff like mother, dishwasher, and cute pet girl who you have you literally spank when she's bad.

Attached: 1646354038222.jpg (660x600, 72.63K)

Who even is this chick? Did she just get a following for having some knockers?

Women genetically are suited to provide social cohesion. However, in low-trust societies that feature becomes a big.

*bug