What fucking planet are we living on?

Seriously, how does she keep getting away with this?

twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1567194895936327681

Attached: 305E0453-F9AA-4C18-AE49-416A5C68CB29.jpg (828x1234, 558.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/
bitchute.com/video/n7IbWf2arjYW/
rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html
brighteon.com/673c5559-5f30-471c-a78e-7665e1471aab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These demons need to be murdered.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO, U CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT US!
Really, a guillotine is needed

this but unironically

Seeing if I’m rangebanned here, if not

YEAAAAAH BOIII public consensus on stolen election increasing to where they are talking about it in the press pool, hell yeah

In a well functioning society with a healthy populace. All these people would be hunted and executed.

Do you know why the right constantly loses? Its because they live in this fantasy world where they expect the left to play by the same rules and morals that they do. They know they aren't consistent with anything, and can say whatever at anytime and the only thing that happens is this confrontation "Y-YOURE NOT PLAYING FAIR!"

They are laughing in your face, and they have every right to. Agree with them or not, they know how to win.

It's OK when we do it.

It's ok when they do it.

It must be OK when they do it.

it's OK when they do it

>It's OK when WE do it, cracka

Attached: nognig.jpg (660x499, 98.38K)

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
That's because of controlled opposition. People that want to, and would, actually do something are kept out of positions of power.

>Seriously, how does she keep getting away with this?
What do you mean? You act as if America has representative government or something

Yawn. Big talk.

Hivemind

Attached: 1662484893919.png (1082x1141, 705.47K)

Because she's a nigger

Define "win"

standards don't apply to these people. They make these insane rules they play by and then when you call them out they don't think it's the same because of some complex reasoning.

this is power, can lie to your face and then scold your about you calling them out and then 99% of the media will lambast the person asking the question

In 2016, she was talking about voting suppression legislations and gerrymandering, both things that are real and are valid reasons to complain about.
In 2020, MAGA were talking about made up suspicion that have been proved to be completely false.

So, no, it's not the same thing. Have none of you actually listened to what was said? How can you be so brainwashed?

>make your opponents hold themselves to a standard you have zero intention of honoring yourself

or something like that from alinsky, i'll be waiting for probably 5 minutes before "right" commentators start IMAGINE IF A CONSERVATIVE posting

Attached: 1662415454385370(1).webm (1080x1806, 1.25M)

I think it's clear to everyone now that once those people got to power they've abandoned their principles (if they had any in the first place).
The pendulum of history is about to swing the other way once again. It'll be fun at first!

>mass replying
Kys

Attached: mfwww.jpg (206x244, 7.02K)

These people are evil demons.

Yeah and having retarded WAMEN whores at these levers of power is sending the country down the shitter.
And also kikes suck. So much goddammit dual loyalty in our government. House cleaning needs to take place a lot sooner.
Including Trump, he is a zogbot and that is an uncomfortable truth to live with.

MUH RUSSIA, MUH FLORIDA, MUH VOTER SUPRESSION

nuke brussels

----
PART III
-----
>GARLAND FAVORITO, GREED, PROOF THEY HACKED THE VOTE, 500,000+ MISSING GA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/

>CYBER EXPERTS, DOMINION MACHINE IMAGES, INSIDE THE MACHINES, SPOILAGE
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/

>MIKE LINDELL EXPLAINS UOCAVA VOTING SYSTEM, MILITARY VOTES, OVERSEA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/

>CLINT CURTIS, DEMOCRAT, WHERE THE ALGORITHM CAME FROM, BUSH STOLE THE VOTE
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/

>DENNIS MONTGOMERY IS REAL, PCAPS ARE REAL, FBI, CIA, SEAN HANNITY, FOX NEWS
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/

>CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFF, CALL TO ACTION, HOW TO GET RECORDS, HAVE TO ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/

BONUS:
>MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AND STEVE BANNON, PRECINCT STRATEGY, ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/

>MIKE LINDELL EXPLAINS DIGITAL CANVASSING, HOW TO PROVE ELECTION CRIME, ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/n7IbWf2arjYW/

rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html

Attached: 1662485102117.png (948x1232, 842.29K)

Exactly. Stop playing by their frickin rules. Would you even consider hanging around with someone who is this insane? You'd stay well away from them, so why do you constantly get sucked into their trap to get dunked on? It's like watching a schoolyard kid trying to reason with his bully when the bully is standing around all his friends, then the bully makes a joke and everyone laughs, then the bully dunks your head in the toilet and everyone laughs even harder.

I hope you die and suffer in hell.

indeed. Biden's first press secretary (the redhead woman) tweeted in 2018 or so that "20 experts have said the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian misinformation"

WHY DID THAT REPORTER JUST CALL HER A NIGGER???

brighteon.com/673c5559-5f30-471c-a78e-7665e1471aab

No you stupid faggot. She was talking about "le Russian interference" bullshit.

Attached: 1656252627960.gif (476x498, 1.67M)

I can't even say if she's right or wrong because her argument exists solely in her head and she's not willing to communicate it to anyone. I'm willing to listen, they are not willing to speak. There is no solution here to be had other than the most extreme outcome.

I want to hate this negress but she is so painfully beautiful it’s impossible

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-03 9.13.32 PM.png (1366x768, 118.07K)

Don't act stupid you know what she means
They're the good guys so it's ok
You're the bad guys so it's not ok
And she's right
I'm trans btw

>how does she keep getting away with this?
Skincolorprivilege

Mostly peaceful

THEY’RE BAAAA-ACK!! WEF/DOD
>smart shills
just here to shit up threads with 15+ posts trying to obfuscate and frustrate

I think she is hot
she can put as many voting ballots in my ass as she likes

her new nickname is BLUFFWHEAT

kek

Rules for the slaves but not those who deem themselves "the leadership class"

Not anymore. Things will change.

>Do unto others what you would have them for unto you.
Oh sweetie.

absolute truth, my fuckin boomer ass father in law came over and started talking about politics and asked me what i thought about trump, i told him i fucking hated him because he's a god damn liberal, it blew his fucking mind to even think of trump as a liberal. who the fuck was cutting checks for billions of dollars to the welfare state and niggers and inviting in LEGAL immigrants to replace us

Everyone has given up on the pretense of objective truth because it's inconvenient. Why go through the effort of creating a lie when you could just dismiss them out of hand? There's no reason to pretend like you care anymore, even the mouthpiece of a leading government.

I'll try.
"win"
>get what they want, get their way
>get away with anything (no consequences)