Does anyone else feel it? The pendulum is slowly swinging back on our side...

Does anyone else feel it? The pendulum is slowly swinging back on our side. The fire rises higher each day and tensions are burning hot. The white winter is coming, and it's beautiful.

Attached: 1625673469574.jpg (2321x3000, 3.3M)

I feel confused

mosley was just a memelord

It takes men freezing to death in their own homes for men to march.

Attached: do it for mosley.png (680x486, 246.89K)

I just want the pre-2010 internet back

I feel it

Attached: NJP.jpg (1280x679, 84.83K)

extreme cope from someone slipping deeper and deeper into poverty

Source? Yeah das rite. You wont do shit

>The white winter is coming, and it's beautiful.

Pray for a cold one.

As the West collapses the Western elites (including the jews) will be blamed for mass poverty. Hating the elites is something both the right and left will agree upon. The elites will turn on the diversity to save themselves. They are already half way there too, before about a decade ago equality and tolerance were preached in the MSM, now it's hate and diversion by race. It's only one small step to "multiculturalism has failed, it's not the elite's fault your starving goy". This is a good thing.

Attached: 800px-Havana_-_Cuba_-_0030.jpg (800x523, 127.66K)

I would die for Mosley
He was too good for you knobs

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

also no, nothing is going to happen, nobody is questioning the status quo aside from lonely spergs on Any Forums

Attached: 1662284830573828.webm (480x240, 1.13M)

Any Forums was a lot more fun when I was younger

prove me wrong bitch

t. someone who doesn't know Mosley

What fucking planet are you living on? The pendulum has only been swinging left since the French Revolution and there's no end in sight.

Shhh the fbi needs to set up "an event" this is how they usually start it because they have ZERO originality or iq

>The pendulum is slowly swinging back on our sid

well it has a very long way to go there op

please, tell me all about the changes mosley achieved

Oh, sorry, my fault

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 81.01K)

lmao

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

I don't "feel" the pendulum swinging back, but it seems things are getting hotter.
Sad really.

No. There is absolutely nothing that shows we are winning and leftists get more and more power every day. I wonder if threads like these just to push false hope on people so they are more docile.

>wonder if threads like these just to push false hope on people so they are more docile
Two more weeks user, trust the plan.

lol
neonazis were always a retard counter culture fringe, from skinheads to whatever the tiki torch fags were supposed to be
now with russians and ukranians both posting photos of the other with nazi symbolism and calling each other nazis left and right, the whole idea looks even more retarded somehow
give it a couple of years and nazis will be like juggalos
the larping made it a joke

Attached: 5C475032-29FC-4248-B689-5CFF9E51E98F.jpg (627x618, 126.12K)

The pendulum meme needs to die.