I know how much y'all like science, so here ya go

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-new-home/202208/surprising-reasons-why-narcissists-conspiracy-theories TL;DR: Research suggests narcissism is one of the best psychological predictors of conspiracy beliefs. This may be due to several reasons. These include narcissists' gullibility, paranoia, and their need for dominance and feeling special.

pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.2203149119 TL;DR: Stress increases beliefs that underlie disorders and conspiracy theories. Measures aimed at reducing social stress—a basic income or better job protection—could be the most effective approach for tackling problems such as depression, psychosis, discrimination and conspiracy theories

Attached: HermanCainAward-8cq.png (398x457, 176.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-new-home/202208/surprising-reasons-why-narcissists-conspiracy-theories
fearlesspsychology.wordpress.com/2022/03/19/what-is-fear/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Science is finding the truth
>Never really finds it
>The truth is just around the corner , let's keep searching!

What's the fucking point?

Attached: simonsays.png (1071x375, 293.33K)

>research suggests people who disagree with researchers are big poopy heads and also have small penises

>y'all

Kill yourself, faggot shill

>conspiracy beliefs
would love to see the definition for this. how much money is wasted on "researchers," making shit up?

Attached: interlocutionation.jpg (33x35, 1.44K)

>what's the point of having the internet and fucking drinkable water
it shall forever remain a mystery

Sciencefags utterly BTFO!

Attached: 7BD8BFAB-F563-4AF4-AB3E-03F747E61F9A.jpg (1170x1947, 653.6K)

Believing statistics instead of the television is "conspiracy" to the SwedeCuck...aren't you too busy giving blumpkins to invaders to watch the TV?

>data doesn’t fit so just stop reporting the data!
The absolute state

Attached: 3BE1F57B-F73A-4A4E-9763-3EDE0D95BF2C.jpg (1377x1218, 250.08K)

>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-new-home/202208/surprising-reasons-why-narcissists-conspiracy-theories
i have a conspiracy for you, why is this guy educated by the canadian taxpayers just to spew this ridiculous asinine nonsense? what is this "man's" (order following jannisarry boot licker beta) country of origin?

Attached: calling card.jpg (1107x357, 91.63K)

KEK
Normies gotta cope with the INTJ/INTP masterrace so they come up with this shit? A simple straw man? Plebs

Unironically not agreeing with the NPC hivemind is a symptom of something unhealthy, the kikes have created a society that perfectly uses human psychology to their advantage, a self perpetuating system where the NPCs will actively fight to get their neighbors fired from their jobs for saying something unapproved by the hivemind.

>psychology
would be science if it wasn't filled with cheaters and kikes
Also pic rel is retarded. Merit of an argument is independent of your occupation.

>When science changes its opinion
Sometimes means someone is controlling the purse strings.

Attached: 1662476957492250.jpg (640x813, 112.99K)

Does scientific thought confirm the validity of ad hominem arguments, now? Even if what they say is true, none of that proves that conspiracy theories are wrong.

>Some Mohammed said something retarded on twatter
Nobody cares

Attached: 1651346926905.png (488x1024, 915.39K)

fearlesspsychology.wordpress.com/2022/03/19/what-is-fear/
this so called man is truly an npc. an overpaid overeducated looser. absolutely pathetic vile creature. here is his conclusion about fear. but if one of his patient's has "conspiracy beliefs," it's not because of a real danger, it's because they are just crazy. i really fucking hate these assholes so much. they are the reason society is trash. they wipe their mouth as if they did everything right, and anyone who complains is just some unwashed masses. i hate these fucking assholes so much as they preach from their blood stained chairs while bilking sick people for money. it's fucking vampirism parasitism and this creature should be ashamed of himself and his pathetic so called career (being a professional parasite)

Attached: fear.jpg (902x652, 155.4K)

depends on the field. (((Humanities))) are usually very easily swayed because those faggot (((peer reviewers))) are too retarded to check basic statistics.

>trust the science.
>you just have to believe there are 52 genders and you can change yours any time.
>my doctor isn’t correct when he says I should watch my weight

Imagine going through years of education and everything you pick up is elementary basics to the extent of a dumbed down wiki recap.

>advertisements
>science
you need to go back

>Never really finds it
How can someone be so stupid? You are completely surrounded by products of science. Obviously truth has been found more often than not. I assume you're posting that due to religious bias and willful ignorance.

>a Muslim shitskin

>named after a nut job sandnigger who founded a death cult

i wouldn't care if these idiots did not have so much power in the modern excuse for civilization