Javier Milei

The man who will save Argentina

Attached: jew.png (382x467, 291.42K)

is this man a time traveler from 1973?

Looks White enough for office

Yes

Attached: kike.jpg (1333x2000, 1.12M)

fuck off he's a shill for the kike banks and the ultracapitalists

WTf bro, he wants a country with 200M of population full of venezuelans and other kinds of subhumans. Apart from that, as they said earlier on this thread, he is a shill for the ultracapitalists and the jews.

TURBO GLOBOHOMO KIKE
KILL YOURSELF

Fuck off argie nigger

Faggot looks like a washed up lounge singer in Reno (not even Vegas)

Looks like a cross between a harry potter character and Officer Deltoid from A Clockwork Orange

I kneel

Sure, the agent number 1 of the WEF in argentina will save us.
FUCK KIKES (Mileikovski)

looks like benny hill with a bad wig

he looks like a nonexistent white ethnicity

He will save shit. Milei is a leftist imbecile who will turn argentina in a sodomite banana republic.
As the matter of fact, almost all of the candidates are extreme leftist trash, the only somewhat centrist-right party was banned from existence.

It's like he's trying to be a character from a French TV show from the 60s.

Where have I seen this mfer before?

Attached: neil-diamond-80s-5c5327804cedfd0001f91689.jpg (1500x974, 142.21K)

you sound like a big fan of ethnic food

Nobody in this country deserves salvation.
I hope we stay poor forever.

holy shit why does he look like that

Attached: 1652506115539.png (515x821, 58.99K)

He and his followers are peak basedboy.
His shitty catchphrase "viva la libertad carajo" it's some boomer tier shit that makes me cringe everytime i hear about it.
Doesn't help that he literally has 40+ year old cosplayer slut that he managed to brainwash doing his PR.
Dude also has a massive cuckold face, you can legit see from miles away that he's into it.

I always thought this guy was a clown. Then he unveiled his master plan to "dolarize* the economy by buying a massive amount of american debt with a loan. A loan from a very respect international financial institution kek.

He will sell Argentina to the WEF and then crash it when the petrodolar collapses.

No, he is jew. El loco nos quiere llenar de mierda globohomo aáaaaàAAaaaAAaaaaaaAaa I hate the antichrist aAAAaáÃ

>Regarding his romantic life he has suggested in a La Nación interview that he is a champion of free love, and in a local TV program stated that he took part in several threesomes and that he is a Tantra instructor, in his words being "capable of remaining three months without ejaculating." Nevertheless he identifies as a Catholic, who rejects the Magisterium of the Church. With regards to abortion, he has publicly expressed a strong pro-life position
What

The ironic thing is that he and his followers believe they are Anti-SJW warriors of some kind, makes me wonder how fucked up is Argentina politically speaking since even the ones that think they are based right wingers are leftist playing pretend.