What the political implications of CNN becoming right-wing?

What the political implications of CNN becoming right-wing?

Attached: C8D3FB53-F04A-4A5B-A41D-1823A87862F2.jpg (827x1174, 187.43K)

Them still going out of business because no one trusts them.

No implications two sides of the same coin. When you participate they win. Left or right they don't care.

Have a free gif.

Attached: 1466317992813.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

you're surprised that they change their tune based on political climate? that's just modern journalism bud

It's probably a trap.

yeah I don't get it, they've already destroyed all trust from the right. they will never earn that back after the propaganda they've peddled. they are fucked now.

this could be a symptom of a general shift in narrative. Considering there will be a huge wave of climate refugees coming up quite soon, this might be pretty smart

Me on the far right

Changing in tone won't change a thing about the Jew's fate. They will be cannibalized by their 85 IQ violent brown midgets.

CNN is telling their audience that ‘right-wingers’ hate something so they will watch it. It’s rage bait advertising and it’s evil. You are hired to do it too OP, making you complicit in evil.

OK you are one of those retards who thinks elections are fake

They're working with Trump now.

Attached: trumpcnn.png (586x311, 43.68K)

Elections have been fake for 100+ years now. Get out of Estonia, Jew.

Brietbart would never phrase a headline that way.

>pretends to be right wing
>still unwaveringly supports jews/Israel
It's so tiresome

They are here. It’s a uniparty with controlled opposition. The illusion of choice. Our antifa are literally state and cross-party sponsored.

Attached: BBFCF8D8-11D6-42F8-BC04-57F0AA9BD7D5.jpg (750x767, 341.1K)

CNN REDEMPTION ARC WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE

SOON MSDNC WILL BECOME DER STURMER

you can be right and not buy into the whole "jews want to ruin the world" thing

Israel is supported by Repubs more than any other group in America.

It won't be 'right-wing' until it's staffed with 'white supremacists,' which surely will never happen.

even if they off ted turner?

That's changing because of myself and others like me. Support for Jews/Israel is a globalist/Marxist/anti-white thing, not a nationalist or 'right-wing' thing.

Enjoy your stay your here forever.

simple, they shifted the destruction startegy to turn the west into 1933s nazi germany, to create a fake war with china/russia in which as many goyim get slaughtered as possible.

protip: no, we will NOT win this war, it will be a literal slaughterhouse and (((NATO))) will send their forces over and over into ambushes

Attached: 1632594589329.jpg (720x486, 38.71K)

You are thinking of it wrong. It is not a coin but a line. The goal is to pull the " center" further in your direction.
Electorally the Country is on a steady rightward march.
You may rebut with the majority of voters are left leaning and you would be correct. The thing is they are concentrated in CA and NY negating that advantage.
People on the left don't understand ehy they are losing because they don't undestand the game .

Thus ends the lesson

Don't post screenshot of that disgusting far right fake news agency

Kek, what timeline is this?

nice try CNN but it's going to take more than that

Attached: 34.jpg (1440x1738, 155.75K)

They just want to tap into the market with the least competition and propagandize from the inside.
>look we're your friend now
>chopping off your genitals is cool and good for us, fellow right-wing extremists. do it

Attached: 1555776840237.png (494x525, 249.2K)

Watching niggers showcase their ghetto trauma with old white man vocabulary is the best drug ever. I see nothing wrong with wokeness. Like watching a immune pedophile cackle his trophies on the TV after making them poor

Not for long buddy. Give it time and keep an open mind, you'll see.

Attached: 1644300499637.jpg (570x624, 46.26K)

Please don't be correct.

Attached: 1644917321042.jpg (600x532, 91.36K)

CNN originally went 'woke' in a desperate attempt to boost its declining rating and win younger (more misinformed) viewers. There is no market for unbiased news that shows both sides. TV is a circus freak show now and people who still watch TV news want their own bias reflected.

There wasn’t even that much text. I think you might have clickers remorse, user.

journalists are sociopathic whores that get paid to polish the the cock of whoever holds money and power.
They aren't the voice of truth that bring to light the misdeeds of the powerful they are the mouth piece of the king

>hurr Jews want to run the world

No, they already run the world. They want all perceived threats to their racial superiority exterminated. That means you, white man.