NEW ROCKTHROW!!

NEW ROCKTHROW!!
he is not that bad when not doing anti-Israel shit.
though I think the impact would improve if he didn't hold a remote in the first slide,as you can guess the punchline just from this

Attached: file.png (1000x500, 165.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-T3qKl6y-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remotely sus

/qa/ won

wut mate?

stonetoss is so cringe. his animation style is embarassing and all his comics are just Any Forums strawman posts. The characters look like freaking DQ ice Cream cones. I can't believe you guys like this shit so much it makes the right wing look like a fucking joke.

First day?

Nothing chud

Huh? How is this comic not anti israel?

not even close
how are reparations from Germany going?

This is anti-semetism

There are no straw men. They're usually accurate, hence his popularity. Leftist comics straw man literally everything. They are malicious liars and refuse to ever let their victims and their real, convincing statements/arguments be heard by the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-T3qKl6y-c
so true. this is some better art from modernity, made by left wing progressive diverse people. the future is female btw.

Attached: 1662443308913641.jpg (492x644, 36.34K)

>how are reparations from Germany going?
basedjak(1984).jpg

I don't even get it.

מבוסס

Die Jew, all Israeli kike flags fuck off and die

Older generations watch 16 hours of TV per day and make fun of young people for using their smartphones.

I'm loving how fast this copypasta spreads. I hope it becomes one of Any Forums classics

WTF I LOVE POCKET JEWS NOW

>he is not that bad when not doing anti-Israel shit.

Attached: Jews open borders.jpg (720x459, 48.28K)

this is so bad, and you are a semetic little cockroach posting this with your filthy brown hands which makes it even worse!

Two more weeks for the Khazarian Mafia?

>Picrel

Attached: israel.jpg (531x102, 14.19K)

Remote sus