Progressive Bible Scholar Says Jesus Is Lucifer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzGxANtEQPI

Attached: 1662403002208315.webm (540x960, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8dENdB620
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many times are you going to spam this bullshit?

Attached: 1661628239009190.jpg (1454x1455, 1.21M)

protestatnts cant read scripture

AMAZINGLY
ERUDITE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8dENdB620

Catholic molest young boys

This is what happens when you disregard the KJV. KJV is the preserved word of god, everything else is a satanic ploy.

>but but user, I can’t understand the KJV…

Shut up bitch. Thees and thous aren’t hard. Maybe try focusing on something for once in your god given life? Are you really so dumb you can’t figure it out? Okay…we’re done here.

Attached: 22708804-4A9C-43F4-A71F-99A573EB8C36.jpg (896x789, 209.57K)

those are jesuits not catholics

KJV is the ONLY faithful English translation of the Scriptures that we have today.
If a person can't understand it, the scripture clearly lays out that the spiritual things of God are spiritually discerned.

If you want to know the true meaning of the new testament then you gotta read the original greek version.

>Jesus came to save only those who spoke greek

Low IQ semantic "gotcha", I hate Redditors so fucking much it's unreal.

Unfortunately for him demons do exist in the Bible and are explicitly labeled as such. In the old testament the books of Enoch and Tobit are a hard confirmation of this, yet the books are deuterocanonical for very suspicious reasons. In Enoch the head of the first fallen Angels is called Samyaza, though there is an implication another called Azazel was the instigator. In Tobit a demon called Asmodeus is the chief antagonist.

>Trust me, I'm a scholar!
>Literal neck beard.

Jesus is Lucifer and Yahweh is Satan!
You stupid fucks!!!

Attached: 326px-Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823).jpg (326x599, 43.94K)

> If you want to know the true meaning of the new testament then you gotta read the original greek version.
What if 60+ English and Greek fluent scholars spent 5 years translating it to English? Would that suffice? Could I read that

Yes , they are called Shedim in hebrew. Samael and Lilith are referred as shedim in the Zohar.

cringe incel tiktok

What country are you from?

Well , you gotta check if the translation is good. But what i would advise you is to learn ancient greek. There is one reason why jews and muslims read their book in their original language.

Protestants are wrong about monergism vs synergism (better known as salvation by faith alone vs works based salvation).
Catholics are wrong about papal primacy, the rock the church is built upon is the confession that Christ is Messiah, not Peter himself.
Orthodox seem to have a more airtight interpretation of Scripture, but their churches seem primarily motivated by political power anymore.
Where is a believer in Christ to go?

It's the oldest form of the new testament that's available. You know , a lot is lost with translation.

THE WHEAT AND THE TARES NIGGER!
BURN THE TARES! EAT THE WHEAT!
GOD IS A CANNIBAL!!
I GOT YOU YOU KIKES!!
I FUCKING GOT YOU!!
I AM THE MESSIAH!!!