Christians, come here

How do you cope with the "other cheek" thing and kissing the feet of migrants in this day and age ?

Attached: 6888.jpg (1920x1080, 945.05K)

The context of turning your cheek is in the passion of the moment. If you're arguing with someone, for example, and you get the best of them, bruising their ego, and they strike you, you're supposed to not engage violence. This response is supposed to provoke regret for their behavior, making you the better man, leading to reconciliation. This teaching doesn't mean you should allow yourself to be invaded or made war against you. Jesus also said to buy a sword and to resist the Devil.

Other cheek is actually a provocation in that culture as your left hand was your unclean hand.
This is confirmed in the next part where you dab on the soldier by going the extra distance.

when you turn the other cheek you're showing you're a badass and they slap like bitches. how do you fags not understand this?

Fucking retarded frog
I hope you're a shill for your own sake

Attached: 1659616130338580.png (1288x1732, 655.72K)

I turn the other cheek while my God destroys pakistan with a flood God is Great

In roman tradition it was challenge hit the "slave" again, if you do it again you would use the other hand, your fighting hand and if you get killed it would be justified. At least that's the theory. It's mostly used as an excuse for inaction. Fucking cucked

Jus ad bellum. It is not wrong to resist wrong.

complete submission to der jude

I don't understand how someone can be a Christian and nationalistic. You think every thing was created by God, including the unwashed brown hordes, and yet you want them out of your country. You think you will go to heaven when you die, and yet you cling to temporary things such as race. You want to turn earth into heaven, but earth is just a temporary place.

So what gives?

Attached: Yeshua.jpg (540x540, 55.97K)

>basically if someone hits you you must let them keep hitting you
conclusion: christianity is a cucked religion, like pretty much every religion out there, with a few exceptions

>How do you cope with the "other cheek" thing
I turn the other cheek, exactly like Jesus asked. There really isn'.t a lot of room for interpretation here.

>french fries spamming this shit again
check
>idiots discussing ignorance to make themselves look smart
>check
>dying thread
check and saged

tf, i dont remember using a meme flag

im not a christian but you can go to these regions today, you can sample even the most African of semites in Egypt even now and they dont look like this.
anyone who falls for this is falling for jewish lies

Attached: Galla_Placidia_(rechts)_und_ihre_Kinder.jpg (1407x1438, 2.03M)

DIGITS AND JESUS SHOWS UP
TAKES A SHIT
THEN FLYS STRAIGHT UP

yes

satanic-kikes always takes the truth and twist it into something that it is not. into a lie. its same what satan does, takes something that is not his, twists it to a lie, to image of itself.

/thread

ASH AD

holy fuck

Attached: Destruction_of_Leviathan.png (1280x1617, 1.66M)

I don't. Being Christian isn't about being a fool. There's a difference between helping a poor soul who's suffering and letting an invader into your home to rob you. The migrant crisis is not a result of Christian morality.

>turn the other cheek
The modern interpretation is an inversion of the real intent.
It has nothing to do with looking away and ignoring evils, ills and malice; that would make absolutely no sense.
It means to present the cheek that is not to be slapped, as the one for them to be slapped. In essence it means you should make yourself unstrikable or disarm your opposition by peaceful means. That's it.
>kissing the feet of shit-skin
That is un-christian, simple as. It is your duty as a Christian to call out those among you who do wrong, thus when you do not you are just as wrong and wicked.

By knowing it was about being a rabblerouser of its day.
Turning the other cheek was to trick a roman into striking you with their right hand.
Carrying a centurions armor for 2 miles was because they couldn't make you carry it more than 1.

It was about starting problems for the majority and not looking like the aggressor.