How much time do we have left to prepare?

Europe’s problems will engulf the rest of the world soon enough. How are you preparing?

Attached: A3B1B407-7CF9-47B1-A626-6B55B44A74DF.jpg (1536x864, 289.05K)

Something happens every two weeks

Has 'rona preppers done eating their stored food yet?

I always think it's a shame that Dutch canned foods are limited, especially if I compare it to the UK or Australia.
>make your own
I do, but it'd be nice to have some extra stuff in cans, especially stews.

let your neighbor prepare, you stock up on bullets

that's not enough toilet paper. you need 1 roll per person per day.

>How are you preparing?
I bought 40 cigars yesterday.

Attached: Preps.jpg (600x800, 125.49K)

Damn, some days I feel like I need a roll per shit

Attached: FFFA5422-7A6D-4D36-8A12-BE6D42A8E316.jpg (411x600, 45.33K)

you also need water, electricity and smth to fight boardom with.. books or table top games...

Toilet paper hoarding was by far the dumbest thing

those canned vegetables dont contain many calories and they take up tons of shelf space. multivitamin tablets would have the same effect on your health. buy bags of almonds, peanuts, raisins, beef jerky, but not 200 calories of corn in a gallon tub.

What a retarded prep. Stock up on water and biscuits. LOTS of water. Everything else you can get by without. Water, bread and fuel.

imagine buying this all bullshit and then the expiration date comes in few years and you need to eat this shit that dont even taste good

Water has massive volume, better store filters.

not at all. owning a firearm here is illegal so there's no way to prepare. i'm just going to kill leftists and their children instead, then eat them, squat in their homes for a while and live off whatever they stashed.

>wahh it no taste good :^(
>EU memeflag
this faggot will probably, and hopefully, be the first to go when SHTF

>then eat them
Is that a good idea? Does cooking them destroy the spike proteins? Asking for a fren.

Attached: Screenshot_196.jpg (309x439, 34.66K)

filters do not filter out radiation.. there are tablets that can make it safe but still...

i don't know as i'm no faggy 'scientist', but a man's gotta eat

nobody eats it they donate it.. it makes them feel good...

Nope, have an 8 year supply of food but I'll trade the expired shit when the times comes. I've removed all of the dates on the cans so nobody will know except me

You can own a rapid shot crossbow legally :)

Whats gonna happen?

lol even in russia we have hunting licenses.. just buy a shotgun...

yeah, in russia you also have actual nature to hunt in, this fake, tiny shipwreck of a nation? fuck no. here you need to be a farmer to get a hunting license, and nobody can become a farmer here anymore.

Wtf? Why is canned food so expensive there? It's literally canned fucking food.

>im prepared
>i'll live for one month longer
But why?

Russian roulette is always a favorite pastime of mine, as I'm sure its yours.

because it's fucking europe, everything is expensive in this communist shithole.

>nothing but shelves of goyslop
Why the fuck does this retarded have FUCKING 6 TUBS OF CRISCO??? Isn't that a shitty sneed oil based butter clone?

that game is rigged - I never ever was able to win :(

It's better than starving and it's shelf stable(because it was already rancid when you bough it but it was cleaned with industrial chemicals. There's lots of garbage food I refuse to eat now but will absolutely eat before I starve to death. IT would be better to stock coconut oil though.

Attached: 1657657654746.png (1500x900, 305.79K)

It can be. But the biggest problem is lack of options. You can get regular soup, sausages, corned beef and ragout.
In the Commonwealth you could add casseroles, pies, even pasta and sauce.
It's a shame really.
And no, Germany, your whole hamburger in a can is not an answer.