The Way of Power

Qi Gong and Tai Chi are ways of power(which is basis of politics). Power is manipulation and that refers to hands. By practicing free flowing movements of hands you can learn to harness the yang and yin forces within the body, pushing and pulling.

Through cultivating these internal energies you develop the emotional strength to use your words and tone of voice correctly to affirm the correct political outcomes for empowerment.

What is the source of China's sovereignty? They practice Qi Gong, it is the way of power. Why is Israel sovereign? They study Torah, and that is another form of internal energy cultuvation, yet too much reading can make people fat. The Chinese way is easier for many Whites and Hispanics.

Attached: F916FB3E-B755-4BDB-B303-6B8BCA30A080.jpg (827x1024, 138.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecretofthegoldenflower.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-SQr-gNldE
youtube.com/watch?v=S7h9gjjEBEY
youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw
chinaforjesus.com/resources/qigong/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Sbs0YOGk8
vice.com/en/article/vbaedd/meditation-is-a-powerful-mental-tool-and-for-some-it-goes-terribly-wrong
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/06/the-dark-knight-of-the-souls/372766/
youtube.com/watch?v=FAsCMaqSrmY
youtube.com/watch?v=SxQ64mX2L48&t=900s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yidam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity_yoga
youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4wGGTDapA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cultivation of internal power creates health, wealth, and political power.

Attached: 868F9351-2793-4E9D-BA48-9BCE4C885E35.jpg (352x500, 21.54K)

bump

Yellow Emperor Classic health comic

Attached: FD901A83-D012-478D-928E-FFAB0FC09A4B.jpg (3024x4032, 1.98M)

Taoist user here of 25= years, from the other thread.. This website is an amazing resource. You know it is because when I googled "secret of the golden flower" it literally would not appear. It's just an annotated copy of the book, with further examples and references from everyone from Aquinas to Rumi.

thesecretofthegoldenflower.com/

Would bury my dick in that pussy repeatedly

Don't ask me how i know this. But there is a Fu Talisman in the Zhongnanhai (Chinese whitehouse) that is so powerful that the average person who is not sensitive to energy could feel a field of electro magnetism coming off of it

I would berry my dick so far her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Sauce on the girl?

WHO?

Other thread? Please link if you could or at least how it was named so I can dig through archives.

I’ve been on and off in regards to practice and been thinking about starting again and ACTUALLY doing it and sticking to it. My biggest issue is procrastination and never sticking with it (anything). Reading mantak chia and going back to watching thunderwizard (some of the stuff he says is good). Any books you (or other anons) could recommend? My plan so far is to read about various systems and do it my own way since it’s better to tailor. I’ve read enough cultivation novels to wing it.

I also had a screenshot of a post that explained it via the nadis and also had a book recommended in it, I have since lost the picture and don’t remember the book name. The book also talked about bardo and how to attach yourself to objects after you die. If anybody knows, greatly appreciated.

I would Tai her Chi if you get my drift.

I'm gonna use my power on some titties and a nice plump ass. Eheheheheeee

This is why you don't provoke lust with the first image OP.

Oh, it's nothing. This exact was literally just posted in another random thread a few minutes ago. Nothing of value in there..

>Qi Gong and Tai Chi are ways of power(which is basis of politics).
both those systems teach going with the flow
this is a headache inducingly bad botpost

Attached: FZCqWJGWYAEa1Uo.jpg (1080x830, 66.09K)

This is all I could find.
I am phonefagging though.

>Power is manipulation and that refers to hands.
Appreciate the curvature and let the touch flow until you hear a moan.

some user link a good youtube vid to start off with

I don't know her name, but she looks and dresses Russian.

BOOTA

Attached: 1604440106531.png (627x479, 29.65K)

Reminder that the occult, yoga, satanism, qigong and other things like these are nothing but demonic honeypots that lead to hell. Jesus is the only way to salvation.

Yoga
youtube.com/watch?v=5-SQr-gNldE

Hermeticism/Occult/Golden Dawn
youtube.com/watch?v=S7h9gjjEBEY

Santeria/satan worship
youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

Qigong
chinaforjesus.com/resources/qigong/index.htm

Meditation
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Sbs0YOGk8
vice.com/en/article/vbaedd/meditation-is-a-powerful-mental-tool-and-for-some-it-goes-terribly-wrong
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/06/the-dark-knight-of-the-souls/372766/

Buddhism
youtube.com/watch?v=FAsCMaqSrmY

Buddhism encourages possession
youtube.com/watch?v=SxQ64mX2L48&t=900s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yidam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity_yoga

Holy fuck I hope that's her real ass! Perfection

Fake buttock paddings.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4wGGTDapA

Where's her upper lip?

gorgeous young woman with the ass of a goddess. imagine her riding your throbbing cock while you grasp her large toned ass. imagine bending her over and pounding over and over against her spread ass. one day i will have a sexy gf and when i do i am going to wreck her delicious little pussy every single night.

Name?

She’s dressed like she’s going to prom, big giveaway is the flower thing on her wrist (can’t remember what it’s called) and the entire background looks very American suburbia.