What hobby of yours did faggots ruin. part 2

what hobby of yours did faggots ruin. part 2.

Attached: pride.png (1935x443, 51.89K)

Drones are still pretty unpozzed

Attached: 9AA2E29D-4E8F-4F37-9CE0-B797762CC726.jpg (4000x2250, 2.69M)

They are oppressing against LGBTP. Make the discrimination against MAP stop.

Anal sex.

Going to the movies with my dad. We never had a ton in common but we both liked going to the movies and did so fairly regularly until about idk 2015ish. Superhero fatigue hit us hard and everything else coming out was pozzed no-fun alllowed trash.

If anything, they've made better targets for antisocial harassment than regular people.

the youtube maker community and restoration channels ruined building shit for me. i stil do it, but now i have stopped consulting various maker and restoration channels for ideas or inspiration

these people arent faggots in that they fuck butts, mind you. they are faggots because they are youtubers

Based cunny appreciator.

Attached: Pedobear (1).png (100x184, 4.3K)

sporting mustaches and wearing leather all the time wtf gays?!?

browsing Any Forums

Around 2015 I noticed that the people at Friday Night Magic were even more dysgenic than before. I was used to omega males with cheeto fingers as part of the game. Now there's absolute abomination trannies with cat ears and pink/blue hair. I quit playing. Saved me money in the long run but I resent my hobby being ruined.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 1.15.56 PM.png (420x588, 518.38K)

I do not participate in any online community. Any Forums is my only social outlet on the internet.
In real life, my friends are anti tranny just like me, so I have that at least.

Suckin cocks

Eve Online. Our alliance was made up of some corps who had a large number of father/son duos and the young boys ended up attracting faggots. In our innocence we didn't understand why we suddenly got so popular until one faggot in particular got caught sending unsolicited nudes to a 12yo boy. He was kicked immediately and we even informed law enforcement. This seemed to anger the faggots and they rebelled. They were dealt with but there was an endless campaign of faggots trying to get in so they could sabotage us. It was pretty fucking cool for a while because we went from being a bunch left leaning dweebs to gigachad faggot hunters in the blink of an eye. Then the devs stepped in and started banning us for language which had always been allowed previously. We eventually tired of the internet spaceships, but I guess we had a good run.

The fucking trannies literally live online as the internet is the only place that will reinforce their fantasy. Naturally they spend their time in the fantasy realm more than reality. If someone would shut down the internet totally for just 2 weeks it would result in total trans genocide.

I've been playing Ravenloft since 1998. It used to be gothic horror at it's finest in the AD&D days and became even better in the days of the 3rd edition because it was made by fans, for fans. In this campaign setting, gypsies were backstabbing sons of bitches you had to watch out for, there was literally a racist mechanic that gave you more penalities while interacting with people (up to and including instant lynching) the weirder and more foreign you were, and straying away from traditional morals was a guaranteed way to die horribly or become an evil overlord of nothing but your tailor-made prison designed to punish you for your sins. Then SJWs took over the entire RPG industry, D&D 5th edition rolled out, and Ravenloft, both in backstory and mechanics, got a complete woke overhaul. I mean the kind of overhaul that would make what was done to Star Wars look moderate in comparison. It was so bad, so in-your-face, that even those neckbeards down at /tg/ universally criticized it, and those spineless cucks are generally giant blubbering simps for woke if not straight out bolshevik shills.

Attached: 154277924_4031309216921970_3287596779258984663_n.jpg (720x939, 69.5K)

>Video games
>SCA
>HEMA
>Any Forums
>Pizza-Hut

skateboarding

Attached: images.jpg (1000x1000, 74.06K)

Everything. Even the food.

clothes.

Attached: 1635628646751.jpg (800x649, 76.24K)

none. fags and browns can’t into the outdoors.

I have so many hours on eve.. gotta be 6k. I cant say fags ruined it but its like a job playing eve. Wish i had an extra life to play it

Every fucking video game community is like this now

None really, I don't care what faggots do or say as long as they end up dead.
Skateboarded for over 14 years, gave it up about 3 years ago. Was thinking about getting back into it but I find lifting weights and sparing/practicing boxing and other MMA stuff more satisfying.

They sound like retarded racist rednecks warning everyone to stay out of their town. It’s hilarious. These fucking losers grow up as neckbearded faggots who didn’t have girlfriends so they just turned into the girlfriends lol now they have a shitty excuse as to why no one ever likes them. They were always vile ugly humans, inside more than out, and this is a natural path forward for these weeks fucks seeking protection from corporations and state authorities lol. ACCEPT ME OR ELSE.

You’re a bunch of fucking freaks. Go get a fucking job, start a business, stop demanding equity and get off your lazy fat pasty white fucking monkey poxed ass and make something of yourselves you fucking clown ass freaks.

hey, I remember you. You got mad and started spamming gore in Any Forums when people started making fun of you for playing Halo

underrated

it's pretty bleak on all official fucking fora and MMOs out there
can't say shit against fucking fags or transas anymore or they literally steal your money right out of the pocket, if you're lucky and they don't even go full hate speech nazi laws everywhere in EU

Attached: gayface.jpg (976x549, 47.64K)

going outside
oh wait, that was niggers actually.

DND. Trigger warnings, stupid gender shit, etc.

It's fantasy, why do you have to sexualize everything

i dunno, just video games, music, movies, and television.

Link to last thread?

Yup. And I used to bitch about the state of gaming in 2012. Oh how good we had it, even then. It's gone off a fucking cliff, you have maybe one game every 3 years that's not mangled by this horseshit

My hobby is carpentry. I emulate Christ in an attempt to understand human suffering.

very few faggots in skateboarding desu

>retarded racist rednecks
Considering retarded racist rednecks would have been better leaders for your society than literally every single one of them in the last century, maybe you should consider that you're even dumber than they are.

Attached: 1662487498157.png (1263x1894, 369.66K)

WH40k, and very soon Battletech/MechWarrior. Anyone who unironically plays Capellan is automatically tagged as a tranny.

Attached: img_1_1659984510916.jpg (1080x1087, 100.2K)