I don’t understand Christianity?

Will I go to hell?

Attached: 1081D3E8-EABC-4C2B-9195-EEA4F061042B.jpg (1920x1080, 264.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4Z11CDk9uY
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/09/rebel-with-cause-how-to-take-over-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends, you gay or just jewish?

Believe in Buddhism, then your soul will keep reincarnating into this world till you achieve enlightenment and Buddhahood.

Attached: 49464844669.jpg (480x360, 45.05K)

You go to hellfire for trusting something else than the Lord Jesus Christ. The gospel is what justifies, and heartfelt faith in this gospel makes God see you, and if it is sincere in repentance he has grace on you and you get saved.

>Romans 10:3-4 KJV
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

>John 3:18 KJV
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

>John 16:7-9 KJV
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

>Romans 3:22-23 KJV
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Attached: 9096C7EE-0E29-424D-8603-4E92A39676F2.jpg (957x1205, 286.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y4Z11CDk9uY

Don't follow denominations or theologians, that's where it gets very funky. Bro Clinton explains it very well in this video.

No, God probably isn't real or if he's real he does not give a fuck what you do

you must be 18 to post here.

If anyone wants good sound Bible doctrine & truth i highly recommend this channel. Especially the preacher & teacher 'Peter Ruckman'.
The man of this channel 'upgrades' old or new good plain Bible teaching & preaching, making it higher quality, adds scriptures & visuals making it smother and easier to understand.

Here's some good videos to start of with:

>The Gospels of the King James Bible | A Further Study on Dispensationalism | Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
>Dr. Peter S. Ruckman | Beginning and Ending of History | With Maps!
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
>Peter S. Ruckman | Antichrist | Mark of the Beast | Words That End in X
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
>Peter S. Ruckman | Leviathan | The Serpent | Satan | The Deeps
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM

Above all, lean on the Lord.

John 16:13 KJV
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

>James 1:5 KJV
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Attached: 3941182C-EDFC-436C-9587-7D693565ED07.jpg (2073x1051, 565.48K)

>There is no self
>There is no soul
>So it reincarnates
>Until you who doesn't exist realizes it?
I cannot imagine a more self refuting position

got a source? i don't recall any of what you're saying

Attached: 595649565.jpg (399x530, 87.05K)

Got a source? For the basic philosophy of Buddhism? How about all of it?

Boy, do I have the writing for you.

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate is one of the most well-attested events in all antiquity, and there are three strong inductive historical arguments supporting the Ressurection as well, which have to do with the empty tomb, the eyewitness sightings of Jesus, and the origin of the Christain faith, which was anathema to the Jews at the time.

Anyways, I know there's a lot of stuff out there about how Jesus was a myth, or various other theories. They're all based on pseudo-science, shoddy archeology, or debunked hypotheses, i.e., the disciples stole the body, apparent death etc.

At the end of the day, Jesus definitely existed, and there are some key facts about his life that we know for sure, even more certainly than Ceasar or Plato or other figures who everyone knows existed.

Even wikipedia is forced to admit:

Virtually all scholars of antiquity accept that Jesus was a historical figure, and attempts to deny his historicity have been consistently rejected by the scholarly consensus as a fringe theory.[6][7][8][9][10]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

So this brings us to the famous trilemma posed by C.S. Lewis: Liar, Lunatic, or Lord?

It has to be one of the three, there's literally no other option. Only you can decide what you believe in the end. Jesus fought the power, never hurt anyone, and was wrongfully murdered in one of the most brutal and painful ways ever devised - crucifixion.

For me, that's the God I want. Even if the whole thing is fake, which all scholars agree it's not, I'd still follow Jesus, just because what we know about his life was so cool.

New Two Witnesses Prophecy just dropped:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/09/rebel-with-cause-how-to-take-over-world.html

well i don't agree with your interpretation i suppose

Attached: 4947395860474.jpg (1488x1817, 1.03M)

Don't worry. It's based on a work of fiction and anyone who tells you that they understand it is lying/delusional.
There is no hell, so live life to the fullest.

>I don't agree with thousand of years of Buddhist doctrine
I don't care, you haven't read any of it, you dont know what it is, and you're unequipped to defend it. Basically fuck yourself and go read a book, nigger

Attached: 1646143064215.jpg (803x767, 80.39K)

I literally asked you for a source and you refused but go off I guess. It's my fault cause I have never argued with a retard before. Cheers m8.

Attached: 495749563.jpg (450x607, 93.35K)

Bruh he’s being polite you mong. You are either completely mistaken or disingenuous but the result is the same. Buddhists (or Daoists for that matter) don’t believe in an Atman (western and poo soul) that much is true but they believe that five different factors make up a person. That is a core tenant and the joke on why Buddhism is called the Middle Path. Because it is in the middle of people who believe in a single unifying thing like a soul and people who believe that people are random combinations of elements at birth. Buddhists believe those five factors make up you on this round in the universe and seek to reduce them by removing the things preventing you from turning into pure energy.

Source? Can you source? Source the source of the sources source? SOURCE?!
how about methods of practice by bodhidharma? How about the lankavatara sutra, also by bodhidharma. There's also the vajrayana sutra. Or if you're like me with a heavy background in advaita Vedanta Hinduism, you could read any works by nagar juna. If you like more poetic, you could go with dogen.
Basically I've been studying eastern philosophy for almost a decade and you're a memeflag who got deleted and now is trying to save face.

>There is no self
Not Buddhism. You're misreading separation of the body from the mind.
>There is no soul
Not Buddhism. The sould is what reincarnates in Buddhism.
>Until you realize you don't exist
Not Buddhism. You have to realize you are a link in an unending chain.

Son you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You have a shitty, western yoga chick idea of what Buddhism is please shut the fuck up you're out of your league

Absolutely not. There is no self in Buddhism, there is no ultimate ground of being, rather the random swirling of infinity produces the perception of self, which is illusory. That's a self defeating position and why advaita consistently btfo out of it

I don’t need to debate you because this entire debate was covered in 64 False Views of reality a millennia ago so why are we rehashing this if you are aware.

Lol nagar juna admits there is Brahman, you're an idiot

I’m seeing a lot of mixed messages

Sorry 62 I’m phoneposting

You are already in hell whenever you forget that heaven is a place on earth.

what is there to understand? you claim forgiveness and then you can do whatever you want and still go to heaven

Attached: better than heaven.jpg (600x600, 61.65K)

zero justice

As long as you arent an ifiot user, read the gospels. Look what his philosoohy is, hit lessons, his parables. Just look at what Jesus said and did. You will understand. If you chose not to follow him or to embrace him, you will at least know what he is about, no filters. He is bad ass though and my King.

>I don’t understand Christianity?
that's because it doesn't make any sense

Attached: christianity.jpg (719x695, 119.66K)

If you genuinely don't understand, I don't think you'll go to hell

Too bad the Buddha said the concept of a permanent soul is fucking stupid

>Eat this wafer it's magically Christ's flesh, you know the cross guy who is supposed to be the high priest and lamb simultaneously within the Jewish schema for national redemption
What the F?
>Eat this wafer, it's make of grain and so is part of Osiris's body, because Osiris is the god of grain, the river and the sun. See, the sun's divine energy causes grain to sprout from the Earth like a divine manna, which allows us to survive and live our lives, so by eating our daily bread we're not just surviving, we are receiving a divine gift part of the divine order of the cosmos and this ceremony is to remind you of that.

OHhhhhhh, now I get it.

>Christcucks: an illiterate set of pastoralists in backwater Galilee invented this ceremony out of thin air at the last supper before a trial in Jerusalem that no historian ever recorded.

Are you sure?

James 2:18-26 (NET) But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith without works and I will show you faith by my works.
You believe that God is one; well and good. Even the demons believe that – and tremble with fear.
But would you like evidence, you empty fellow, that faith without works is useless?
Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
You see that his faith was working together with his works and his faith was perfected by works.
And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Now Abraham believed God and it was counted to him for righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.
And similarly, was not Rahab the prostitute also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by another way?
For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

Wow I really give a shit what some failed yogi says. There's no self, so who's there to become enlightened? Who reincarnates? How does something that doesn't exist reincarnate and become enlightened to cease being? It's utterly self contradictory and retarded

Buddha was fat therefore automatically wrong