Why do we feel bad for her?

Why do we feel bad for her?

She would have forced this shot on us and danced while getting fired from our jobs.

Attached: 1661721027571429.jpg (1077x1756, 384.42K)

She took the shot for us. She's an hero. Imagine how many people she has saved by simply dieing on live television.

Attached: 1630908709589.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

is she high on acid here?

because the loss of prime booba is a global tragedy

Hate the deceiver and pity the deceived

Whos this bitch?

What, has she finally been confirmed dead, or are they still pretending?

my question as well, those pupils look like she's peaking out on a dose of lsd

>She's an hero
kek oldfag alert

Yes, she was taken advantage of by the system. I could have saved her.

I’ll dedicate my next Zune playlist to her.

Shes still alive you stupid faggots

We don't, we just want to find her so we can coom in her dead corpse.

This, she's my gf and goes to another school. She doesn't want to be bothered by you chuds.

You WEF homos really need to pay attention to your ID and memeflags.

Attached: IMG_20220906_124804_115.jpg (1098x1280, 131.46K)

Proof?
I'll wait stupid faggot.

this is a spam thread by the Daphne Westbrook/x tier shill spammer. Dude is known to post well poison conspiracies and span bump them with multiple ID's. Here's a short list of some if the repeat threads OP does-

Daphne Westbrook GAN images
Kikes are edomites
Saturn
Kyle Odom
Elsagate
Tiffany Dover is dead
Protocols of Zion
"I matched with a girl that looks underage on tinder"
Amaleks

Beware of non political threads. Be aware of the following warning signs: meme flags, long lists of links, posting images that actually arent relevant to their argument, people who are very quick to use the following words: kike, glowie, glownigger, fed, ectt. They know our lingo and use it far too often in an attempt to look like one of us. Be aware of these signs.

This "conspiracy" makes 0 sense and it's been pointed out many times. Op literally makes this same topic over and over and posts the same shit over and over under different IDs. Don't believe me? Check out any of the other 1000's of Tiffany Dover threads he's made and see for yourself.

If you've seen OP's topics about her you'll know that he's been stalking her family and goading other anons to harass them. This is one of the things he does in all of these threads under his samefag IDs. He'll start posting their facebook info like he always does from a different ID.

Tiffany already did come out and give a video that she's alive. Easily searchable on google. OP will go into a tangent about how it's all faked and doctored. This is another thing he does in all his Tiffany Dover spam threads.

So no proof is good enough for him and he wants you to harass her family and friends. OP will deny he's doing this but these threads always end up that way for a reason.

OP is a well poison spammer. I like a good conspiracy too but the fact of the matter is this one just doesn't work and it's been explained to OP before many times. He always ignores and just keeps pushing people to harass her family because he's a well poisoning spammer.

You can't make a mid 20's socialite roastie just disappear. Let's say you pay off her immediate family(parents/siblings) and coworkers. What about her cousins? What about the friends/cousins that would see her every couple of months? Did the 'feds' or the 'jews' get everyone that vaguely knows her to sign NDAs and not say anything? Simply not feasible.

This is always brought up to the Tiffany Dover/Daphne Westbrook spammer but he doesn't care because he's not interested in truth on this matter.

Again, he's a well poisoning spammer.

Attached: tiff35.jpg (1200x900, 194.35K)

She's alive so idk what the point is

We sure did

Attached: 1642924051163.png (1534x1040, 1.36M)

>feel bad, goyim.

Attached: slashThread.gif (405x227, 64.79K)

Tranny shilling faggots