Da Da Duh Duh Duh!

Oklahoma news anchor suffers on the air stroke.
Nothing to see here.
Happens all the time.
Muh muh muh buh buh strokey strokey on the air b-b-bbbbbb
youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-news-anchor-suffers-beginnings-stroke-live-tv-rcna46387

Attached: vaccinenewsyourdead3.png (1234x980, 917.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cd-gte-v0dg
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=covid vaccine adverse effects
youtu.be/Xize_wUE2WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/cd-gte-v0dg

Attached: juniorbilly7.gif (449x252, 1.74M)

>someone dies/suffers a health issue
>IT'S THE JAB

How many journalists died non-violent deaths, during a broadcast up until 2020?

This. You guys are ridiculous

Lots. But the news wasn't shared to Any Forums for antivaxx chuds to jerk off to.

Attached: 1649154610442m.jpg (1024x525, 116.3K)

Media was hung at Nuremberg.

Attached: 273A5572-0F04-431D-9ED4-6C7F170D7078.jpg (607x505, 35.06K)

IS ALL I WANT TO SAY TO YOU

Lmao Sam Hyde, who wants to to make everyone other than his ideal race broke, dead, and have their kids raped. Hmmmmm do you think he’s being genuine? Hahahah

It's the only cope the virgins of Any Forums have.

I'm so glad I have a card, but no vaxx.

Why are you living your life in fear? That’s some major coward shit right there.

You will never be a woman

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 933.37K)

this is pretty scary. premenopausal females generally don't get stroke, postmenopausal do but more so when they are receiving estrogen supplements. she doesn't look postmenopausal so what's up?

If you have no evidence that the vaccine caused this, then don't bother posting at all.

Mods, lock this thread now.

and the "journalists" that are bought and paid for by Pfizer won't report on the real cause. They ALL deserve to die on air.

>Lots
You'll have no problem sharing some then.

Attached: BurgerNking.png (1024x1024, 72.5K)

Any day now everyone you don’t like will die right? Why are you worried . They all got the shot and the shot kills you yuea? Hahahahahahah

that's just early autumn vagina chud

No, he doesn't. Expulsion is not immoral and does not harm anyone in any meaningful way. It's just an inconvenience to be sent back where you belong.

The shills are just coping. Something has changed in the general health of the population and the excess deaths are getting harder and harder to explain away or cover up. The likelyhood that it is vaxx related is extremely high. I would be shocked if the ax was not the cause.

What funny about that?
You’re an asshole.

He genuinely advocates for more than expulsion, I can even send you direct sources from Sam Hyde himself, where he will proudly disagree that all he wants is expulsion.

I get it though, you can’t admit to yourself that other stuff.

bruh pubmed already has more than 4500 articles about vaccine related adverse effects, it's amazing how literally nobody is mentioning this outside the medical fraternity

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=covid vaccine adverse effects

Reminds me of reporter Serene Bransons on air stroke at the Grammys over 10 years ago.

Ofc I remixed it.
youtu.be/Xize_wUE2WA

Attached: 1655606175947m.jpg (1024x1007, 107.59K)

>it's the jab
no no it's climate change
no no it's noise
no no it's cold weather
no no SADS
no no it's weed

Attached: polvaccine22.png (2056x1032, 1.82M)

Mfw negative health effects associated with any and everything which could be used in an argument to avoid said thing.

Yep, you’re not being trolled to die early by lefties at all.

The globohomos injected everyone of their own families and descendants with this vax, and now they have all of you convinced through controlled opposition that you’re all being independent thinkers.

The plan is obvious, once the jews have vaccinated the last of the believers, the 6g will go out and anyone without a vaxx will have their non modified genetic code shred.

They will die one of the most painful deaths I can imagine.

GET THE SHOT, SAVE YOURSELF, DONT FALL FOR THE GLOBOHOMO PLAN. HAVENT YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF REVERSE PSyCHOLOGY

was it 10 years ago reatard?
do we see 10x the amount we did then retard?

Attached: aussiebells.webm (1024x576, 1.51M)

That's why you need to tell all these dumbass npc what's happening. I was shouting from rooftops from the beginning warning people to stay away from this vax. Sadly too many didn't listen and fucked their health beyond all repair because why listen to me, I'm not an "expert". I did manage to save some people I care about though.