The Spic fears the Gringo Colonizer

Spics in Mexico are complaining that Americans are driving up the cost of living.
>rent doubled, average spic spends 60% of their income on rent already
>food, other necessities are going up

twitter.com/ajplus/status/1566003317074829312

Attached: E396EC55-1C65-466C-BAE4-BBB29BC05C4A.jpg (650x836, 434.47K)

AYYYY CARAMBBAAA

Attached: 9633DCC2-2DA9-4C51-9A36-EF39F387B2B8.jpg (1172x1148, 646.63K)

DIOS MIO….

Attached: 9219CB80-D02C-4192-89E7-683FD49D8026.jpg (1180x1152, 601.6K)

OYYY VAMANOS

Attached: D85F560B-9588-4D50-80CA-82D44E52A228.jpg (1205x1157, 678.04K)

Jesus the lack of self awareness is insane

I guess the pointy boot is on the other foot now

That's what old colonialism looked like too
The was literally nothing even white people showed up

Americans improve their life and they complain like the average spic

Attached: 47DD4A3C-22D6-4617-BC72-E1804B2E63D9.jpg (670x969, 213.31K)

>”WTF THOSE GRINGOS ARE LITERALLY IMPROVING ALL ASPECTS OF OUR DOG SHIT LIFE!”
>”GENTRIFICATION!”
>crime numbers drop after white guy is elected and isn’t corrupt
>”EY GRINGO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND DA CULTURE ESE!”
>”BRO THEY ARE LIKE IMMIGRATING LEGALLY LIKE THEY JUST DON’T THE MEXICAN SPIRIT”

Mexicans have really shown their true colors with this spectacle. Reminder: spics WANT to live in trashheaps and terrorized by cartels and anywhere they go they turn it in the same situation, do not fool yourself into thinking they are human for even a second.

Eat shit mexicans and latinos. If there is any mutt ethnic group that is deserving of being wiped off the face of the earth its the short, fat, ugly drug selling mexican spicnigger. Fuck these people. They have been driving down wages, increasing the cost living and fucking over the American people for decades. Now they get just a slight taste of their own medicine and they are ass hurt.

FUCK MEXICANS

Nobody likes immigrants. People should just stick to their own. Why can't these faggots just move somewhere cheaper within the US?

>Mexicans are fed up with Americans ignoring social and cultural norms
Lol LMAO

How?

spics are thee most ungrateful, uncharitable "gibmedats" out there. No self awareness at all as they lie, cheat and steal their way into a country that does not want them. Then they turn around and attack White America because we absolutely dab on them.

Good, spics should suffer. You have irreparably ruined the character of my home town.

Fuck you hows that? You people have been flooding into White communities for decades, bringing drugs, organized crime and poverty. Fuck latinos migrant trash. Your DESERVE to be wiped out.

>Mexicans are also fed up with Americans ignoring cultural and social norms.
Zero self awareness. Fucking insane.

...because the United States is full of Mexicans.

I like to believe they use these to extend their legs and run fast.

Hard working American immigrants renting the housing Mexicans can't afford.

speak for your own people discount tacobender

much like all countries ruled by banks, their money is worth less
>blame the Americans!
>uh no, blame jews

Attached: 1623026969841.jpg (1024x1016, 134.07K)

I've been saying this forever. We literally cannot treat these other groups as human. They are not even self aware

Based. Fuck Spics.

I agree with your description of spics but niggers take it to another level, at least spics are capable of doing some work, niggers are just useless. Unless you don't count niggers as people then I completely agree.

How are they improving all aspects of life?

It looks like Algerians browns are subhumans

>indians own more land in britain than the british... and that's a good thing

>white devils raising costs of living and pushing out the true inhabitants of this once glorious land

No it isn't. They just don't care.
It isn't about equality or logical consistency.
It is about genociding White people everywhere, ...at least to the point of irrelevance like Native Irish or Native Americans.

Beanbenders are pathetic. Mexico barely owned California after Spain owned it. They owned it for such a short time it can't be considered Mexican land. Yet lazy spics think they're entitled to it. Now we are taking over your cities and you whine and complain. You aren't hard workers, you just work hard enough to avoid hard work.

The mexbros whining about American hipsters invading their country are urban hipsters themselves, albeit marginally less pozzed than what we are sending them. The barely human illiterates invading America via Mexico are treated better here than they would be in Mexico City.

Like that south African sprinter with no legs who kicked his gf and impaled her with his leg. Anybody know the comedian who had a bit about him kicking the bathroom door down? I can't remember who it was, just remember it was lulzy